Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry WHO would own a nice car like that and let her put her dirty shoes on it omg I'm disgusted i wouldn't even let my sister put her shoes on my 2009 ford ka for a photo if she asked

• Haha
Reactions: 16
sorry WHO would own a nice car like that and let her put her dirty shoes on it omg I'm disgusted i wouldn't even let my sister put her shoes on my 2009 ford ka for a photo if she asked
I know, like even though we’re trying to work out who’s car it is, how DISRESPECTFUL is she, we know that’s not her car so she’s having a photo shoot on someone else’s car with her rank trainers all over it, she’s a proper scruff at heart.

Reactions: 10
I had so many things to reply to her but thought she’d have an excuse for anything or I’d get blocked 😅

Reactions: 2
View attachment 387523
Someone else took this photo too, so she’s obviously not alone. If just she’s blurry then she’s moving and the camera is still, but if the whole picture background and all is blurry then the camera is moving. Unless she purposely got some kind of motion blur filter.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 387523
Someone else took this photo too, so she’s obviously not alone. If just she’s blurry then she’s moving and the camera is still, but if the whole picture background and all is blurry then the camera is moving.
I saw someone commented saying Angie was getting good at taking pictures but she replied saying that was a filter on an app 🤔

Reactions: 3
Also, I’m not from England so I may be wrong but I searched the lockdown rules and it says you can only go on a walk with someone in your bubble or from your household so even if it was socially distanced it’s still not allowed, right? (Not forgetting that is an INDOOR CAR PARK) I mentioned the support bubble in my message to her but she obviously skimmed over that part x

Reactions: 5
No wonder she can’t get any Uni work done she spends most of her time in cinzia’s car park😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.