Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how sharp she makes her jawline on Instagram when she’s literally videoing herself showing that it’s not accurate what so ever 🤦🏻‍♀️ My friends would call me out on that tit within an instant if I edited myself like she does!

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over how sharp she makes her jawline on Instagram when she’s literally videoing herself showing that it’s not accurate what so ever 🤦🏻‍♀️ My friends would call me out on that tit within an instant if I edited myself like she does!
She doesnt have real friends and it shows lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched lidias latest video? How did she not see that she left in a clip where her mothers boob was flashed 😩

What comments did lidia delete on her YouTube lmfao I was too late to see
As far as I can gather someone commented saying she’s copying S&C, down to the tracksuits, Jordan’s and her entire Instagram feed is copied from them

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched lidias latest video? How did she not see that she left in a clip where her mothers boob was flashed 😩

As far as I can gather someone commented saying she’s copying S&C, down to the tracksuits, Jordan’s and her entire Instagram feed is copied from them
omg 😩 poor ange!! I hope she re-edits

On her new vid someone has called Lidia out on taking pics at Cins flat/lift. Let's see if it stays up!

Reactions: 2

No bleeping WAY I CANT,

How is she leaving it up too!

I can still see that comment. It's getting a few likes

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe I’ve just fully seen Angie’s boob, she deffo rushed tjat video to get it up before Sophia and cinzias... like seems a bit sus she doesn’t have an upload schedule yet always seems to upload the same time as them

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s still up on my browser because I was in the middle of watching 😂😂 she just like adjusts her top in the bathroom and flashes a lil boob.
I mean I feel like I need to clarify I don't actually want to see that I just wanted to see what everyone was talking about hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I spammed lidias insta with comments telling her to stay home and how it’s selfish to be meeting up with cinzia and ALL have them have been deleted. She’s actually ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.