Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The uni has basically said that bc manc is on local lock down you shouldn't be going out with people who aren't in your flat.
That's really selfish in that case and I don't think it's going to do much for her in terms of making friends if she's breaking the rules like that straight away and showing off about it all over instagram

Reactions: 4
Students being told they might not be able to go home to see family at Christmas and she ducking books a night in a hotel in the city SHE LIVES IN
Omg I had no idea she was staying in a hotel I thought that was just S+C she may have just stayed in their room, I didn’t know Manc was that bad I’m from midlands but I’m actually really starting to dislike Lidia now haha. Do you think she even knows there’s a pandemic or is she too busy eye bleeping herself and editing her stomach

Also those boots from Topshop are hideous

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen that too, I don’t know how she’s going shopping and staying with people outside her bubble? AND if her friend doesn’t live there’s they’re strictly banned from bringing people back as she’s endangering everyone in her flat. It’s literally against UOMs new rules??? And they’ve definitely communicated that with pupils so like idk what she’s playing at but my guess is that someone will report her soon

They’ve fully said it’s not allowed, I know two people that have already been kicked out of the university for having partners around 😬😬😬

That's really selfish in that case and I don't think it's going to do much for her in terms of making friends if she's breaking the rules like that straight away and showing off about it all over instagram
I’m horrified tbh, when corona started I was living in a new student accommodation ( in March - don’t even ask about the why 🥴) and after getting to know my flatmates I realised that one of them actually had a dad that was immunocompromised and that for his sake we all had to stay inside and properly quarantine for 14 days so he could be tested and could go home to help look after his already poorly dad and not endanger his life more - now imagine I’d have done that but instead not gotten to know that information and dosses around with various mates all over Manchester AND stayed with them - obviously not protected. It’s honestly shocking, I just hope there’s no one like that in hers or anyone immunocompromised in any way 😕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen that too, I don’t know how she’s going shopping and staying with people outside her bubble? AND if her friend doesn’t live there’s they’re strictly banned from bringing people back as she’s endangering everyone in her flat. It’s literally against UOMs new rules??? And they’ve definitely communicated that with pupils so like idk what she’s playing at but my guess is that someone will report her soon

They’ve fully said it’s not allowed, I know two people that have already been kicked out of the university for having partners around 😬😬😬

I’m horrified tbh, when corona started I was living in a new student accommodation ( in March - don’t even ask about the why 🥴) and after getting to know my flatmates I realised that one of them actually had a dad that was immunocompromised and that for his sake we all had to stay inside and properly quarantine for 14 days so he could be tested and could go home to help look after his already poorly dad and not endanger his life more - now imagine I’d have done that but instead not gotten to know that information and dosses around with various mates all over Manchester AND stayed with them - obviously not protected. It’s honestly shocking, I just hope there’s no one like that in hers or anyone immunocompromised in any way 😕
She probably hasn't even spoken to her flatmates properly or got their numbers to know if any of them are immunocompromised

Honestly think with Lidia she’ll do anything for screen time, to post, to brag etc.

she even went shopping with s&c today can she a selfridges bag in her story but who wants a bet she’s bought something from Topshop or Primark within selfridges

Reactions: 6
Also to answer the questions before she 100% is breaking it - because UOM have explicitly told people in accommodation that they’re not allowed to meet anyone outside their bubble hence why people are being told that they’re not going to be allowed home for Christmas ( like someone mentioned before! ) also university classes have started Im pretty sure - everyone I know at UOM and manny met have started already... well everyone except Lidia lmao

UOM students have had an illegal party and 127 Man Met students have tested positive so she’s gonna want to be more careful than she is currently!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
UOM students have had an illegal party and 127 Man Met students have tested positive so she’s gonna want to be more careful than she is currently!
Yeah she needs to be careful! I’ve started my masters at Man Met and got an email this evening, saying that two student accom blocks have to self isolate for 14 days due to students testing positive

Reactions: 3
Get that they have money but when I was in halls, friends from home would stay with us to save money and then go out as a group?

But saying that, Im sure she’s in private halls which will be full of mature/ foreign/ wealthy students anyway so I don’t think she’s getting the legit experience even if she did give it 100%.

It’s not the same as sharing a toilet between 8 and sharing pesto pasta but each to their own I guess.

Get that they have money but when I was in halls, friends from home would stay with us to save money and then go out as a group?

But saying that, Im sure she’s in private halls which will be full of mature/ foreign/ wealthy students anyway so I don’t think she’s getting the legit experience even if she did give it 100%.

It’s not the same as sharing a toilet between 8 and sharing pesto pasta but each to their own I guess.
that last bit of this comment hit too hard for me ahahaha

On another note what is up with them just constantly going to tattu, Ivy and Australasia ?? Having been to all three I can safely say that they’re pretty expensive for pretty subpar food and choice - it’s the typical fine dining that just chucks expensive looking stuff on plates in small portions make people pay a bomb just for the clout.

Wish they would branch out a bit more! There are soooo many nice places to eat especially in Manchester that deserve a bit of attention - plus like it’s boring to see in stories and blogs constantly they just do the same stuff, for people who’s jobs rely on creative new content it is stale af

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
i am almost positive people would be reporting her if she is breaking the rules, no one owes her any loyalty at her uni and she’s posting it all over social media.
i am imagining IF she got kicked out she would instead say ‘i just didnt like it, it wasnt my vibe’

Reactions: 7
that last bit of this comment hit too hard for me ahahaha

On another note what is up with them just constantly going to tattu, Ivy and Australasia ?? Having been to all three I can safely say that they’re pretty expensive for pretty subpar food and choice - it’s the typical fine dining that just chucks expensive looking stuff on plates in small portions make people pay a bomb just for the clout.

Wish they would branch out a bit more! There are soooo many nice places to eat especially in Manchester that deserve a bit of attention - plus like it’s boring to see in stories and blogs constantly they just do the same stuff, for people who’s jobs rely on creative new content it is stale af
100% haha!
quote on quote vibe but literally they’re all so overrated! Manchester is chocker with independent and local run restaurants n bars; I even just wish she’d go to 256 in fallowfield n have a £2 carlsberg from a plastic glass.
Also off topic - are people thinking that Lidia will become a boujie mcr gal with Madison Sarah etc or become a dnb ketty gal who wears overpriced ‘vintage’ Adidas jackets and pretends to be working class? X

Also to answer the questions before she 100% is breaking it - because UOM have explicitly told people in accommodation that they’re not allowed to meet anyone outside their bubble hence why people are being told that they’re not going to be allowed home for Christmas ( like someone mentioned before! ) also university classes have started Im pretty sure - everyone I know at UOM and manny met have started already... well everyone except Lidia lmao
Everyone I know at UOM and MMU have been doing online classes and some going in once or twice a week for a while now. I wonder why she isn’t??

Reactions: 1
i am almost positive people would be reporting her if she is breaking the rules, no one owes her any loyalty at her uni and she’s posting it all over social media.
i am imagining IF she got kicked out she would instead say ‘i just didnt like it, it wasnt my vibe’
Tbf we wouldn’t know if they had or not, but I don’t think they’d be this quick on the mark if they did get annoyed especially, barely been a week really... but if lockdown gets more harsh I think there’ll be words plus yk what people are like in halls and uni first year in general, they’re desperate for smth to bond over and bitchinh is usually no.1 💀

100% haha!
quote on quote vibe but literally they’re all so overrated! Manchester is chocker with independent and local run restaurants n bars; I even just wish she’d go to 256 in fallowfield n have a £2 carlsberg from a plastic glass.
Also off topic - are people thinking that Lidia will become a boujie mcr gal with Madison Sarah etc or become a dnb ketty gal who wears overpriced ‘vintage’ Adidas jackets and pretends to be working class? X
I honestly don’t think she’d be able to hack the friendship inn + 256 experience 😂

Also I was literally thinking this when she said she was going to Manchester - I figured as soon as she went out on the rave nights and been exposed to northern people via the accom she’d become more into that and migrate into a ~ wAvEy ~ gal but idk she’s seeming more clung to s&c than ever rn and seems to be copying their need to be approved by other influencers by being luxe so I’m leaning towards that now

It’s a shame tho I think the main reason I don’t really like any of them now (maybe cinzias being redeemed recently as she acc seems fun in videos) is because they’re surrounded by influencer culture it’s hard for them to see how pretentious and boring they are and it’s knocked them back in terms of content being fresh and fun and relatable - which is the reason I don’t watch their videos anymore. uni could’ve been good for Lidia she could’ve posted about genuine feelings and new experiences, expanded the group of friends to types of people she wasn’t used to, added dimensions to personality probably would of made her seem a lot less vapid and like a S&C clone :/

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She definitely reads here judging by the last clip of that vlog telling people not to comment that she doesnt spend time with her flatmates

• Haha
She definitely reads here judging by the last clip of that vlog telling people not to comment that she doesnt spend time with her flatmates
it was laughable when she said they did the washing up because she cooked for them so she could go and get ready to go out with her other friends

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.