Liar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed! She had Andrew’s key so must have planted it at Laura’s flat?
what was found in the shipping container? Unless I missed it the episode didn’t really refer to it again.
Yes! It was a sleeping bag and a trail of/spattered blood, and Laura’s necklace. Also because Laura ended up mercy killing their dad instead of the sis doing it? Like she’s returning the favour 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yes! It was a sleeping bag and a trail of/spattered blood, and Laura’s necklace. Also because Laura ended up mercy killing their dad instead of the sis doing it? Like she’s returning the favour 🤔
Yeah, was there anyone in the container? I did see there was a sleeping bag but maybe imagined someone there. Not sure who it would be 😂
There must be some reason for most of the episode centring round the dad.
I agree, I think the daughter has decided as Laura killed the dad she’ll do her a favour and has killed Andrew.

Reactions: 1
My money's on Jill Halfpenny!
Ooh maybe! I'm sticking with the sister as she is the last person to be seen with Andrew's key but that's probably too obvious.
She does have motive though as Andrew abused her wife. She convinced that other guy (Carl?) to not admit to the murder, but was then happy to dob him in it later.
Despite the slowness of the last episode I'm looking forward to the next one, I want to know who did it! 🕵️‍♀️

Ooh maybe! I'm sticking with the sister as she is the last person to be seen with Andrew's key but that's probably too obvious.
She does have motive though as Andrew abused her wife. She convinced that other guy (Carl?) to not admit to the murder, but was then happy to dob him in it later.
Despite the slowness of the last episode I'm looking forward to the next one, I want to know who did it! 🕵️‍♀️
The sister's just too obvious, but I may be wrong. Jill (don't know the character name :)) has been in it just enough, but not enough to be obvious.

I'm always wrong about these things though!

The sister's just too obvious, but I may be wrong. Jill (don't know the character name :)) has been in it just enough, but not enough to be obvious.

Agreed! Maybe it’ll be someone really obscure like the sister’s husband or her (Laura’s) ex from season 1! OH! also! The weird situation between the Bloke plod and his son will definitely have something to do with it I’m sure! Sorry I only know Laura and Andrew’s names 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

I can't remember her name either but know who you mean. It could well be her and she was happy to let Carl think he had done it and take the blame. Or it could be someone else totally different 🕵️‍♀️

Agreed! Maybe it’ll be someone really obscure like the sister’s husband or her (Laura’s) ex from season 1! OH! also! The weird situation between the Bloke plod and his son will definitely have something to do with it I’m sure! Sorry I only know Laura and Andrew’s names 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I thought it might be the sisters husband 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Just watched the latest episode. Not so sure it was the sister now as super creepy face Oliver took the key. Maybe he set it all up as Andrew instructed and then ended up killing him as he was scared he would release the video of him? 🤔

Does anyone else remember Andrew being so Welsh?! Seems like in this series he's become super Welsh but might just be me.

Just watched the latest episode. Not so sure it was the sister now as super creepy face Oliver took the key. Maybe he set it all up as Andrew instructed and then ended up killing him as he was scared he would release the video of him? 🤔

Does anyone else remember Andrew being so Welsh?! Seems like in this series he's become super Welsh but might just be me.
Yes, I’ve noticed Ioan’s (that reads as loans but it’s a capital “i“) Welsh accent slipping through much more in this series.
I don’t think this series is a gripping as the last.

Yes, I’ve noticed Ioan’s (that reads as loans but it’s a capital “i“) Welsh accent slipping through much more in this series.
I don’t think this series is a gripping as the last.
Agreed. I'm watching it as I want to find out who killed Andrew but it's nowhere near as gripping.

I enjoyed the first series of this but the second series seems to be all over the place. I haven’t watched this weeks yet, not sure if I can be arsed!

I enjoyed the first series of this but the second series seems to be all over the place. I haven’t watched this weeks yet, not sure if I can be arsed!
I'm still a bit confused by all the jumping around the timelines. I've started working it out by going by Laura's hair 😂

• Haha
Just watched the last episode, bit of an anticlimax I thought!
Agree.

Bit pointless having her defend herself for the whole series to prove her innocence etc and then have that reveal. But then I remembered the name of the show 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Just watched the last episode, bit of an anticlimax I thought!
Agree.

Bit pointless having her defend herself for the whole series to prove her innocence etc and then have that reveal. But then I remembered the name of the show 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Absolutely shyte! 😂
I hate wasting my time watching stuff and it be this tit.

Also, whoever said about him being very welsh, I noticed this too!!

Reactions: 5
I really liked the ending. 👍

Ioan really reminds me of Alex Polizzi though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1