Liar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely shyte! 😂
I hate wasting my time watching stuff and it be this tit.

Also, whoever said about him being very welsh, I noticed this too!!
He was very Welsh in this series (which I don't mind because Ioan is 🥰🥰🥰)

He is very good in Forever - only one season but worth a watch if you like crime drama mixed with immortality! I absolutely loved this show and was gutted it only got one series, a few inconsistencies from first few episodes to stuff near the end but generally very clever.

Harrow is also quite good - again, crime drama (Australian)

Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m disappointed that it was Laura who killed him. Still don’t know what the odd subplot with her father was all about - why was that relevant to the story?
It was all just a bit disjointed. Wasn’t as gripping as the first series. Shame.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’m disappointed that it was Laura who killed him. Still don’t know what the odd subplot with her father was all about - why was that relevant to the story?
It was all just a bit disjointed. Wasn’t as gripping as the first series. Shame.
Forgot about the whole episode about her father! Maybe it was a red herring so we thought the sister did it ?
Disappointing series, they should have left it at 1 series.

Reactions: 1
Watched the last episode yesterday. I didn't really like Laura's character towards the end so didnt really feel anything towards her.

Very disappointing.
I wish they’d just stopped after series 1.

Reactions: 2
Well she killed her father so i think that was a huge clue to show she was capable of murder.

Well she killed her father so i think that was a huge clue to show she was capable of murder.
not the same. I watched my father in law die from cancer. It was a slow and horrible death. we watched this vibrant life and soul of the party man. Turn into a shell. He said he wanted to die and begged us. He said you wouldn't let a dog live like this. He got worse and worse. I can understand why Laura did what she did. we sadly watched him rot everyday until he died. She didn't kill her father. she saved him from a living hell.
You can't even compare the deaths. we are all capable of murder. Most of us choose not too... I can understand why she could kill Andrew.
Back to Liar what a let down!!!

• Heart