Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KfBr

VIP Member
Just watched the last episode, bit of an anticlimax I thought!
Agree.

Bit pointless having her defend herself for the whole series to prove her innocence etc and then have that reveal. But then I remembered the name of the show 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Absolutely shyte! 😂
I hate wasting my time watching stuff and it be this shit.

Also, whoever said about him being very welsh, I noticed this too!!

Reactions: 5

Mustard

VIP Member
This second series got a slagging off on the Daily Mail today, and especially Katherine Kelly’s gum chewing. 😄 gotta say that I’m not finding it as good as the first one. Too much jumping back and forth.

Reactions: 5

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Absolutely shyte! 😂
I hate wasting my time watching stuff and it be this shit.

Also, whoever said about him being very welsh, I noticed this too!!
He was very Welsh in this series (which I don't mind because Ioan is 🥰🥰🥰)

He is very good in Forever - only one season but worth a watch if you like crime drama mixed with immortality! I absolutely loved this show and was gutted it only got one series, a few inconsistencies from first few episodes to stuff near the end but generally very clever.

Harrow is also quite good - again, crime drama (Australian)

Reactions: 4

Bradshaw

Utterly bored and disinterested in this. Cannot stand Laura’s pinched face. She was fine in Downton, not in this. One series was enough. Don’t care about any of them.
Laura's getting on my nerves too - her acting seems very A level drama, over pronouncing her words, her lack of emotion when emotion is needed...nah, they should have left it as a one off. Or not killed him off Season 1. I can't see how they're going to stretch this story out for the rest of the episodes.

Reactions: 4

Diva18

Well she killed her father so i think that was a huge clue to show she was capable of murder.
not the same. I watched my father in law die from cancer. It was a slow and horrible death. we watched this vibrant life and soul of the party man. Turn into a shell. He said he wanted to die and begged us. He said you wouldn't let a dog live like this. He got worse and worse. I can understand why Laura did what she did. we sadly watched him rot everyday until he died. She didn't kill her father. she saved him from a living hell.
You can't even compare the deaths. we are all capable of murder. Most of us choose not too... I can understand why she could kill Andrew.
Back to Liar what a let down!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Chablis1

VIP Member
Enjoyed last night’s episode. Reckon it’s going to be another good series.

Tazmundo91

Agreed! Maybe it’ll be someone really obscure like the sister’s husband or her (Laura’s) ex from season 1! OH! also! The weird situation between the Bloke plod and his son will definitely have something to do with it I’m sure! Sorry I only know Laura and Andrew’s names 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I thought it might be the sisters husband 🤷‍♀️

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Yeah I’m disappointed that it was Laura who killed him. Still don’t know what the odd subplot with her father was all about - why was that relevant to the story?
It was all just a bit disjointed. Wasn’t as gripping as the first series. Shame.

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Watched the last episode yesterday. I didn't really like Laura's character towards the end so didnt really feel anything towards her.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Just watched the latest episode. Not so sure it was the sister now as super creepy face Oliver took the key. Maybe he set it all up as Andrew instructed and then ended up killing him as he was scared he would release the video of him? 🤔

Does anyone else remember Andrew being so Welsh?! Seems like in this series he's become super Welsh but might just be me.

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the first series of Liar?

I stupidly haven't and from the trailer it looked good so I thought I'd invest in it also it has Katherine Kelly in it and she is always brilliant.

6 minutes in and I'm like what the hell 😂
I loved it.
One of my fav series and SO glad they've done another one.
It's so good. Prepare to get hooked!

Blackbird

This second series got a slagging off on the Daily Mail today, and especially Katherine Kelly’s gum chewing. 😄 gotta say that I’m not finding it as good as the first one. Too much jumping back and forth.
Same ... it's a bit irritating. Plus they put the banner across the screen indicating they're jumping back three weeks, but don't do the same when bouncing back to present day.

I've just realised that the suspended policewoman is one of the ladies from the UK edition of Mistresses. Wow - she looks completely different!

I love "Laura's" flat :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
First series was very good - if you haven’t watched it, go back and watch it before you go into the second series 👍
Really enjoyed the first episode of series 2, Katherine Kelly plays a good role and I’m keen to see how it plays out

Reactions: 2