Les mis concert

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am thinking about it. We saw it at the cinema and it was amazing. It's my favourite so I am very biased.

Not a huge fan of Michael Ball as Javert - didn't do it for me 😩 but I am a huge fan of Bradley Jaden (Enjolras with a man bun 😍) his voice is incredible.

Decided when lockdown is over the first thing I'm doing is buying theatre tickets.

Reactions: 2
I am thinking about it. We saw it at the cinema and it was amazing. It's my favourite so I am very biased.

Not a huge fan of Michael Ball as Javert - didn't do it for me 😩 but I am a huge fan of Bradley Jaden (Enjolras with a man bun 😍) his voice is incredible.

Decided when lockdown is over the first thing I'm doing is buying theatre tickets.
I love Bradley Jaden, Im sure I saw him as Fiyero in Wicked.

Little Gaveroche is adorable πŸ₯°

downloaded and watched last night, big fan of everyone in it *except* for michael, his voice wasn’t great. speaking of is there a west end tea thread here?? because there definitely should be πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I planned to download this today. Is it just a concert of the songs? I've seen the stage show numerous times and wanted to show the kids but I'll stick the the film version first if so x

Edit for fat fingered spelling 😊

Last edited:
I saw it in London last year, it was incredible. I've loved Les Mis since Michael Ball was Marius so did seem odd him being Javert. But Stars was completely breathtaking live πŸ’•

I planned to download this today. Is it just a concert of the songs? I've seen the stage show numerous times and wanted to show the kids but I'll stick the the film version first if so x

Edit for fat fingered spelling 😊
Its similar to the 25th at the O2 - on a smaller scale. I can't stand the film 😬

Its similar to the 25th at the O2 - on a smaller scale. I can't stand the film 😬
Ah ok. I'll probably download it or buy the DVD as a donation. The last time we attempted to watch it at the theatre my husband was held up at work and arrived late then my daughter was taken ill and we had to leave at the interval πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Think Gareth Gates was in it that time. I quite like Russel Crowe's spoken singing but Anne Hathaway sets my teeth on edge πŸ˜‚

Ah ok. I'll probably download it or buy the DVD as a donation. The last time we attempted to watch it at the theatre my husband was held up at work and arrived late then my daughter was taken ill and we had to leave at the interval πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Think Gareth Gates was in it that time. I quite like Russel Crowe's spoken singing but Anne Hathaway sets my teeth on edge πŸ˜‚
I just couldn't warm to it at all. I love Hugh Jackman normally but it just wasn't Les Mis for me.

Oh no! I remember seeing it with Gareth Gates in Birmingham when it toured a while back. Someone else I couldn't warm to in it πŸ˜… but I was team Will Young when they were on pop idol so probably had alot to do with that πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
downloaded and watched last night, big fan of everyone in it *except* for michael, his voice wasn’t great. speaking of is there a west end tea thread here?? because there definitely should be πŸ˜‚
There is a theatre thread somewhere.

I couldn't take to Michael. I dont know if it was his mic in the way or what but he seemed to sing with a lisp.