Leonie Hannie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So,

this isn’t exactly the best way to start a thread on a guru but after seeing her faffing around with her “bestie” Lydia Millen at the Laura Mercier event, and then crying over the dog biting her hand I had an awful feeling....

they would have put the dog down wouldn’t they? 😕
Because it was a bad bite, the dog would have been destroyed 😞
and those idiots were probably prancing around the poor things shoving cameras everywhere.

I get very weird vibes from her and her tag along husband/witch. Bet she’s stabbed a few “bff’s” in the back with her stiletto.
no wonder Lydia and co look up to her.

Here’s her thread!! ☺

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She seems to be highly regarded in the fashion world, not so popular in the husky world right now 😐

I just wish she’d put her *im covering my tits with my hands* and hips away, beautiful woman, beautiful boobage that I’m sure she paid for all by herself #returnoninvestment

I’m so over her posting photos or stories in tights 🤣😆
I don’t pay her much attention until she’s with the gruesome Lux crew.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She seems fake and has a really weird vibe...I know this is shallow but I think she is a bit funny looking, and not in a good way.

I feel like such a yerk for writing that but the way she portrays herself is 90% responsible how she comes across (to me).

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I like that she doesn't have a face full of fillers, she seems to be very popular in the high fashion world but she clearly doesn't eat, has dubious fashion sense (yellow bin liner dress) and is fweends with Lidl and Frow - so that makes her on the loathe list!

Reactions: 4
Strutting around in her grandmother's curtains like an ostrich and shoving her boobs in the faces of her viewers...so much fashuuun!
Don't get me started on that bag!!!!

20200207_120021.jpg

20200207_120039.jpg
20200207_120052.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Really just wanna know if they killed the dog.
laura Mercier probably won’t answer that question.

Is her boyfriend/husband her full time witch? Is he a photographer or a bum like Alex MaGrath (husband not brother 😬)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems awful to be honest. She 100% doesn’t eat, all she posts are acai bowls, and she’s admitted herself on social media that she doesn’t work out. She just comes across as incredibly fake, and the “closest” friends she really has in the industry seem to be Lydia&Victoria which in itself is a joke. I also find it interesting how Caro Daur and Xenia Adonts don’t associate with her either. Pretty sure she keeps Lydia&Victoria around because they’re very clearly not on the same level in the industry, and that’s how she strokes her large ego.

Really just wanna know if they killed the dog.
laura Mercier probably won’t answer that question.

Is her boyfriend/husband her full time witch? Is he a photographer or a bum like Alex MaGrath (husband not brother 😬)
I really hope that the dog wasn't put down 😢, it probably got really stressed out and reacted the way it did...hopefully it can stay with someone who will give it a nice and calm environment.

With that said I do feel sorry for her, it was quite a bruise and must have been a shocking experience.

Reactions: 1
I really hope that the dog wasn't put down 😢, it probably got really stressed out and reacted the way it did...hopefully it can stay with someone who will give it a nice and calm environment.

With that said I do feel sorry for her, it was quite a bruise and must have been a shocking experience.
Given how much they all dose themselves with perfume the poor dogs were most likely overwhelmed, then with hands and bodies coming in on them, it would have most likely been a self-defence bite. They are working dogs, not cuddly pets, even cuddly pets get pissed off if mishandled.

• Heart

I need to know how they were acting around the dogs before I have any sympathy for her 😐
He will have been destroyed, a dog that attacks will be put down. 😞

Given how much they all dose themselves with perfume the poor dogs were most likely overwhelmed, then with hands and bodies coming in on them, it would have most likely been a self-defence bite. They are working dogs, not cuddly pets, even cuddly pets get pissed off if mishandled.
Exactly this!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Fear not, it takes more than that for a dog to be put down (in Europe at least). First, Leonie has to sue which im sure she didnt (I've been attacked 3 times and never sued any owner, eventho one was very scary). Then a court has to deem the dog dangerous and vicious and order him to be put down. THE DOG IS SAFE 🍃💗.

• Heart
Hellloooo! First time posting but- Ooooh my, i have been secretly following all you have been talking about Tamara, LeM and Vic but now I have to join.
I think everything about Leonie is super strange. She has a huge following but usually very low liking from followers. All until she suddenly started sharing “sexy” images.
i read on other gossip sites that no one actually likes her- that she is LEM and Vic of german bloggers. Maybe that is why she gets along well with them.
:unsure::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just hear about this girl for Lydia and Victoria. But haven't follow her cause I find her too boring. I also read on this (or the other forum that can't be named) that Leonie moved to London and needed to relate with the British influencers (hence friendships with Lydia, Tamara and Victoria).

I got a fake vibe on all these influencers. Last year InTheFrow got married and invited Lydia (who avoid her during years and suddenly became her BFF) and algo Leonie got invited to her wedding (I think they also met the same year).

I still find from all influencer Caro Daru the only one that makes a great job.

Same here. I also like Xenia a lot.
I think Tamara is no longer in that much love with Leonie, not since Leonie became bestie with Lidia. I noticed she has to invite her- because Tamara is the only with some fashion contacts and real interest. I really want to know what happened between Tamara and LeM ;)

Fear not, it takes more than that for a dog to be put down (in Europe at least). First, Leonie has to sue which im sure she didnt (I've been attacked 3 times and never sued any owner, eventho one was very scary). Then a court has to deem the dog dangerous and vicious and order him to be put down. THE DOG IS SAFE 🍃💗.
i don’t know if I agree with this, if a working dog attacks a human and they deem it to be a danger it will be destroyed, I’d love to think it might not be the case but these aren’t pets they’re there for work.
this isn’t just someone’s pet dog, that might be a different case, it’s a working animal 😫

• Sad
She seems to be highly regarded in the fashion world, not so popular in the husky world right now 😐

I just wish she’d put her *im covering my tits with my hands* and hips away, beautiful woman, beautiful boobage that I’m sure she paid for all by herself #returnoninvestment

I wish they would all stop doing showing so much. I sound like my mother, or grandmother. :LOL: More though, I wish YouTubers would stop doing look-books of them starting in their underwear and stripping back down to bra and panties between every outfit. it's gross and tacky, especially and when your audience is mostly female. One just had a beautiful baby, and I'm hoping that being a mother will curtail her almost-naky-antics.
She seems fake and has a really weird vibe...I know this is shallow but I think she is a bit funny looking, and not in a good way.

I feel like such a yerk for writing that but the way she portrays herself is 90% responsible how she comes across (to me).
After just a quick peek, she looks very different (better) on her blog.

I like that she doesn't have a face full of fillers, she seems to be very popular in the high fashion world but she clearly doesn't eat, has dubious fashion sense (yellow bin liner dress) and is fweends with Lidl and Frow - so that makes her on the loathe list!
I'm pretty sure she's friends with Tamara too.

I need to know how they were acting around the dogs before I have any sympathy for her 😐
He will have been destroyed, a dog that attacks will be put down. 😞

Exactly this!!!!
Shoot, even I would bite (or puke) with all of that perfume and other smelly junk. The sheer AMOUNTS they spray on themselves! 🤮

Hellloooo! First time posting but- Ooooh my, i have been secretly following all you have been talking about Tamara, LeM and Vic but now I have to join.
I think everything about Leonie is super strange. She has a huge following but usually very low liking from followers. All until she suddenly started sharing “sexy” images.
i read on other gossip sites that no one actually likes her- that she is LEM and Vic of german bloggers. Maybe that is why she gets along well with them.
:unsure::mad:
Hi!!!! Thank you for that info.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I feel so bad for saying that she is a bit funny looking, so I need to clarify.
First, she is 100 times prettier than me, so I'm not "jealous". The things that makes her unattractive to me are her attitude and the way she pushes her lips, she resembles a duck (let that look stay in the 00').
Both are fixable, which is great, but I doubt she will 😂😉.