Leonie Hanne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite possible I'll be talking to myself only here, but I thought it was about time Leonie officially received her first Tattle Life thread. On paper, there's a lot I like about her. She's energetic, works hard, has style, follows a plant-based diet, etc.

But there's something that really grate my nerves about her sugary sweetness. It feels forced and inauthentic. And just once I'd like to see her stand up and have a real opinion about something!! She's such a wishy washy person for a public figure.

There's absolutely zero substance to her content -- just frills and her underboobs!

What do you guys think of Leonie??

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Her boyfriend seems more like her cute best friend rather than her actual boyfriend. I dm'ed her once long ago when she was talking about sustainability and said she couldn't really talk about it as every two days she's on a plane and that her carbon footprint must be insane, she replied very snarkily saying '' and do you judge every stewardess and flight assistant too'' and I was like lol this their job and they wouldn't fly as much if they weren't a demand for flights all the time from people who travel as much as her.

It's quite possible I'll be talking to myself only here, but I thought it was about time Leonie officially received her first Tattle Life thread. On paper, there's a lot I like about her. She's energetic, works hard, has style, follows a plant-based diet, etc.

But there's something that really grate my nerves about her sugary sweetness. It feels forced and inauthentic. And just once I'd like to see her stand up and have a real opinion about something!! She's such a wishy washy person for a public figure.

There's absolutely zero substance to her content -- just frills and her underboobs!

What do you guys think of Leonie??
I agree. I really do like her style as it's very different from most bloggers I follow but there's no depth to her and it's always the same thing over and over again. Also she went from London to Hamburg then back to London and then back to Hamburg? What's the point?

Last edited:
Her boyfriend seems more like her cute best friend rather than her actual boyfriend. I dm'ed her once long ago when she was talking about sustainability and said she couldn't really talk about it as every two days she's on a plane and that her carbon footprint must be insane, she replied very snarkily saying '' and do you judge every stewardess and flight assistant too'' and I was like lol this their job and they wouldn't fly as much if they weren't a demand for flights all the time from people who travel as much as her.

I agree. I really do like her style as it's very different from most bloggers I follow but there's no depth to her and it's always the same thing over and over again. Also she went from London to Hamburg then back to London and then back to Hamburg? What's the point?
She is definitely more painful to watch during lockdown. The traveling and nice destinations really upgrade her content.

Looks like she’s in Paris now with Dior. They have a show in Italy this month too. I like Dior sometimes, but their ceo doubling down on these in person events right now to stay front of mind is so stupid.

Do something charitable and GOOD for the world right now if you want the PR during a pandemic.

Reactions: 2
She is definitely more painful to watch during lockdown. The traveling and nice destinations really upgrade her content.

Looks like she’s in Paris now with Dior. They have a show in Italy this month too. I like Dior sometimes, but their ceo doubling down on these in person events right now to stay front of mind is so stupid.

Do something charitable and GOOD for the world right now if you want the PR during a pandemic.
Dior has been quite embarrassing these last few years with their new creative director. The cultural appropriation collection they put out in Moscow and recently their lack of diversity in their couture collection preview video. While the rest of the hf community online shuns them out these influencers shill for them. IK right and doing online shows is actually something that I think is very cool and different and stands out like the brand Hanfia did and it went viral. Who cares about these in person events? Keep up with the times, 2020 is different and pretending to go back to how things were before the pandemic is not a good PR move.

Why is she driving in one way street in opposite direction?🤠
0DE474B9-8521-46AC-A04D-1FFC214614AB.jpeg

Also is Kitsune only cafe in Paris wtf???
D8B192A2-4688-4605-88AE-BAB2686B20CA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I CANNOT STAND HER!!!!!! I have nothing else to add so I’m just gonna shove CAPSLOCK on again and say...

I CANNOT STAND HER! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why other influencers don’t hang out with Leonie?
View attachment 178619View attachment 178620
I've seen her interact with Lydia and Inthefrow before. I don't think Tamara hangs out with anyone who associates themselves with Lydia. idk what happened but somebody mentioned it in her thread.

yay!!!! Let’s GET THIS THREAD GOING. We should all pop out a little underboob in her honor.
She is so boring, repetitive and so detached that I have no idea what to write about here. It's the same acai bowl, oversized pink jacquemus jacket, watching whatever netflix show is popular nowadays, alex doing all her work (also I find it very weird how he does literally everything for her, he does her hair, he takes her pictures, I think he does her management work too and arranges all her clothes and shoes for her in their hotel), the anzeige under every post and ofc the ever present underboob.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I used to adore Leonie a few years ago - she was soooo different to all the other influencers and seemed really sweet and quite introverted which I could relate to. Then she literally changed and sold out to become another frow, Tamara and ilk.

Reactions: 5
Are they trying to show that they are not as awkward couple or? And OMG - what is up with this insinuation with Paris? Does she have a FOMO? Why do I have a feeling that all other girls dislike her because she steals jobs?
8276383D-9506-4ED5-9887-DFED050A7AAE.jpeg

unnamed.png

is she reading on here? I mentioned how he did her hair and here this is. Could also just be a coincidence. Poor guy he is literally her personal assistant.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
unnamed.png
This is a genuine question but are people in Paris really not wearing masks? She's going to go back to Hamburg to her parents with that uncovered mouth?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 181378 This is a genuine question but are people in Paris really not wearing masks? She's going to go back to Hamburg to her parents with that uncovered mouth?
I wondered the same thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Is she going to quarantine 14 days as well? I’m in NYC and would love to see friends and family elsewhere but if you travel somewhere you need to quarantine upon arrival 14 days then when you travel back as well.

I wondered the same thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Is she going to quarantine 14 days as well? I’m in NYC and would love to see friends and family elsewhere but if you travel somewhere you need to quarantine upon arrival 14 days then when you travel back as well.
I am not sure but most of Europian countries don’t have these 14days quarantine. As you can see Xenia went to france, Tamara is going to Italy, feom my friends also visiting home non of them require quarantine. But there are countries that are on bad list so if you are one of those tou either need a reason or tou can not enter desired destination. And you should do a test before traveling as a proof.
but before traveling people should check the new rules because they change then to often.

Guys, I don't even follow this woman but she always shows up on my IG recommended list. But oh my gosh. She is so so so try-hard. She's lucky she's white, skinny, conventionally attractive and blonde because there is literally nothing about her that's unique. She's just blah.

Reactions: 8