Leigh-Anne Pinnock - Little Mix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That guy is looking for an argument. Pardon my ignorance if I’m wrong but who says Little Mix only cater to only white people?

Reactions: 2
What a loathesome human being Andre is. I’m going to have to assume the vacuous LeighAnne is equally loathsome otherwise she wouldn’t be with him.
She’s definitely the worst singer in LM.

Reactions: 7
Click on the tweet it will take you to the Twitter thread
He’s deleted the original tweet, what did he say? Probably some pig ignorance knowing him! I guess it’s something to do with Leighannes Doc?

Reactions: 1
Andre Gray......

1 goal this season in 17 games and he's a striker paid to score goals and supposedly on 50000 pounds a week. No goal in 14 games.

Last season he scored 2 goals in 27 games.

3 goals in 44 games over two seasons. You don't get much for five million pounds of wages paid over that time do you. He's probably annoyed with the comments Watford fans give him about his performances and wanted to take his anger out somewhere as the racist, sexist, homophobe he is.

Reactions: 5
Sorry, bit off topic… But I don’t understand what the point is of her posting photos with her babies if she doesn’t have their faces in them?

Last edited:
Sorry, bit of topic… But I don’t understand what the point is of her posting photos with her babies if she doesn’t have their faces in them?
I don't see a problem with it, I can imagine she wants to share photos from holiday without her children being targeted like she has. The only way to prevent that is to cover their faces, she may not want them in the public eye either and yes some people would say well why is she posting them at all, does that mean she can't share family photos at all? I honestly think if LA wasn't as discriminated against as she was, she may be sharing her children a bit more however is probably protecting them for their own safety. Either way she can't win, people will moan she covers their faces and if she didnt people would target them or moan she's showing off her kids.

Sorry, bit off topic… But I don’t understand what the point is of her posting photos with her babies if she doesn’t have their faces in them?
She'll hide them until she does a Rochelle Humes and brings out a baby range then they'll be splashed all over social media esp as there's 2 of them

Reactions: 10