Leggings...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very simply, where do you all get your leggings from? I'm after some full length, high waisted, non see through, black leggings. Have tried so many different brands in the past, new look, fat face, zara, m&s... but still on the hunt for the perfect pair.

Reactions: 1
Very simply, where do you all get your leggings from? I'm after some full length, high waisted, non see through, black leggings. Have tried so many different brands in the past, new look, fat face, zara, m&s... but still on the hunt for the perfect pair.
Gymshark all the way for more budget friendly (Ali express dupes are just as good!) and if u have a bigger budget, lululemon alligns!

For lounging around the house a classic Primark cosy for £4. For exercise, Creatures of XIX.

I second Primark's £4 leggings, they're super comfortable and high waisted and very affordable

Reactions: 3
Primarks £4- they aren’t see through like some and hold in my mum tum

If it’s for exercise, get someone to check they aren’t see through for you! The amount of bums and underwear I’ve seen in gym classes because people have no idea their leggings are completely see through

MyProtein - either their Power leggings or Shape Seamless Ultra. Good length especially if you're taller, nice thick fabric and high waisted. Good for exercise and also wearing as everyday normal leggings, I gave up on normal clothes shop leggings and just wear these now. Their Curve leggings are also great for exercise and high waisted but they have a 2 tone effect on the fabric so look more obviously like gym wear. There are often sales and discount codes available so are cheaper than Gymshark most of the time.

Primark & tesco normally!
I bought some fleece lined ones off Boohoo last year when we had the snow and they are amazing! So warm, not see through and pull my tummy right in!

Next. Got a gorgeous khaki ribbed pair and they had loads of black too. High waisted and you don't get knees in them after sitting down etc

Reactions: 2
Primark do these winter ones i think their £4/£5 and they are thick, warm and suck my gut in 🤣
girl i brought soooo many pairs last time. Lockdown was AWFUL without shops being open, and i hate leggings from just ANYWHERE i ordered from tesco sainsburys and asos nothing was the same 😭😭

I got some really good quality ribbed ones from mango recently. I even got a beige pair and they’re not see through at all 🙌🏼

Reactions: 2