Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know the situation about the House she had when she was married? She mentioned in a post that she would never let someone take her home off her again. Was it bought/morgaged? Didn't she get any money?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know the situation about the House she had when she was married? She mentioned in a post that she would never let someone take her home off her again. Was it bought/morgaged? Didn't she get any money?
I think she did get money for it but she was forced to sell it as she couldn't afford it on her own

Reactions: 2
How sad for her & Jack. I was under the assumption that an ex should pay to keep a roof over any of his children! I must be wrong!

Reactions: 6
If the house has been sold doesn't she get also get any money from the sale? She's always moaning about how broke she is.

Reactions: 2
There might not have been a lot of equity on the house after they pay off the mortgage, also there might have been financial things that need to be paid out of the sale

Reactions: 3
Yeah it totally confuses me! You’d think as she’s the primary caregiver the dad would assist financially with getting them a place to stay, even a wee two bed rental until she gets on her feet

Reactions: 4
I get the impression the relationship isn’t good between them. So sad to have to leave your home when your relationship breaks down. The husband sounds like a bit of a dick to be fair.

Reactions: 10
I get the impression the relationship isn’t good between them. So sad to have to leave your home when your relationship breaks down. The husband sounds like a bit of a dick to be fair.
I get the impression he wasn’t that nice to her, I think that’s why she turned to IG to talk to people, and he then became an ever bigger prick to her, well he is a police officer so that explains a lot. I suppose this is the perfect example of not judging a book by its cover

Reactions: 14