Lawrencetiktok90 #7 How to gain weight in 3 easy words Trying new things! He's so absurd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Fruitshoot for the title with most votes. The latest... James was upset on a live with a huge bruise/bite mark, claims dog bit him then went on to say police was at the door before ending the live, he's been MIA ever since and any comments about him have been totally ignored by Lawrence, seeing as Lawrence has form for biting and having violent outbursts many people are worried about James's welfare.

Reactions: 12
Hardly been gifted today, was saying last night about going for top 3 this week, and he hasn't made it past 42 all day 😆.. maybe his big gifters have finally seen sense. Are people finally waking up too whar he's really like.🤞

Reactions: 9
It's not going away and the longer he avoids the question, where is James. Something is going on, he has looked unwashed and scruffy for weeks now. Another missing person is the Lady who was always at his house.

Reactions: 9
It's not going away and the longer he avoids the question, where is James. Something is going on, he has looked unwashed and scruffy for weeks now. Another missing person is the Lady who was always at his house.
I've not seen him with lipsy for weeks, or seen her in his chat, she spent a fortune on him, and did most of his cleaning.. maybe her husband or son told her to stop spending on him, the fat lump was squeezing spots on his live yesterday 🤢. Everything about him is revolting, I hope he ends up with nothing and no one. He's too bleeping lazy to even clean his coffee machine out that he's just paid £400 for!.

Reactions: 8
James hasn't posted anything for a while. He suffers with his mental health too. Hope he's ok

Reactions: 7
Apparently anonymous posted a video of him but it got taken down? Did anyone see it?
Yep. It called him out with info. Had a video that when slowed down showed his benefit claim/ report and photos of his house and car. They said it would only stay up for 24hrs. Hopefully someone recorded it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There were lots of comments on videos from the same user saying James was in a save place!

Reactions: 5
Yep. It called him out with info. Had a video that when slowed down showed his benefit claim/ report and photos of his house and car. They said it would only stay up for 24hrs. Hopefully someone recorded it
He always said he don’t claim benefits ? Do you know which he claims ?

Reactions: 4
James hasn't posted anything for a while. He suffers with his mental health too. Hope he's ok
He needs to stay away from Lawrence

I've not seen him with lipsy for weeks, or seen her in his chat, she spent a fortune on him, and did most of his cleaning.. maybe her husband or son told her to stop spending on him, the fat lump was squeezing spots on his live yesterday 🤢. Everything about him is revolting, I hope he ends up with nothing and no one. He's too bleeping lazy to even clean his coffee machine out that he's just paid £400 for!.
He was blowing his nose,then wiping down the where he'd prepared food,he just looks dirty and smelly and the video with the freshener and people stinking out the bathroom, that would be him.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I saw the address one, Peggy on his live telling everyone who mentioned it that it wasn’t even his address 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
He needs to stay away from Lawrence

He was blowing his nose,then wiping down the where he'd prepared food,he just looks dirty and smelly and the video with the freshener and people stinking out the bathroom, that would be him.
That fresher would smell worse that the stink in the bathroom, cheap and nasty

Reactions: 3
I just looked on his Facebook, it's all about food,how the he'll is going to lose any weight when he's glued to that chair eating? He could do a video walking the dogs,but I doubt he's ribbing when he says he's walked them

Reactions: 2
I saved what I see, will upload one at a time

Thats all I have!

Attachments

• Heart
That anonymouse account has to be team dhb and belton and kath as it contains all the information they already told us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.