Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what a life for Lawrence and his mum,I'm on the train coming home from work,he's just woke up and now begging for gifts with that road man character and the mothers at bingo🤨
She is full time at the bingo. Who gifts her and watches her , she has the personality of paper cup. They are all duck wits , they would want to fit flavoured windows for the whole family

Reactions: 7
She is full time at the bingo. Who gifts her and watches her , she has the personality of paper cup. They are all duck wits , they would want to fit flavoured windows for the whole family
I don't get the entertainment value of his mum either. She reminds me of when people have teeth operations and they're all out of it and lightheaded.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.