Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No Job No Home, tiktok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 13
On one of the videos with his Dad, a guy got into an argument with Lawrence's mum and said 'Spencer raped his girlfriend and you deny it and you also deny losing your license due to drink driving. I know all about your family.'

Her reply? 'I've never denied losing my license.' Erm... and the Spencer part? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can someone make a new thread please?

Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No Job No Home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Suggestion from Tryger88

If not I will do later this evening when I am home

you have to link to this thread as the old thread then in the old threat report it to mods to close 😃

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.