Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Block her first and she can't delete it 😂

Are they actually married? Maybe married in private
Too late I’ve been blocked now 🤣 oh well I’m glad she’s blocked me as it means she has seen the comment and is probably fuming, hiya laurEn if you’re having a browse 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Too late I’ve been blocked now 🤣 oh well I’m glad she’s blocked me as it means she has seen the comment and is probably fuming, hiya laurEn if you’re having a browse 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
She’s deleted yours but she’s chose to not delete a comment from someone saying “Is that Beautyful girl not Lauryn Walker 🔥?”
Shows exactly what she’s about

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s deleted yours but she’s chose to not delete a comment from someone saying “Is that Beautyful girl not Lauryn Walker 🔥?”
Shows exactly what she’s about
Hoping some one puts no hunz hes married to annie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if this has been said already.. isn't that pool the same one as she was posing in front of in "Portugal"? I wouldn't put it past her to have never been to Portugal at all
She was definitely in Portugal. It’s more the show that Chloe is pretending she went to Gibraltar 😂😂 when she didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is the eldest begster always posting swipe ups for h&m is she hoping for a collab or free clothes. She's such a grifter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She ll be telling everyone its her house cos in her wee crazy world her and Kyle are together...together in electric dreams 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.