Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but she paid private.... well probably with her profits of crime
I'm shocked how she won't go into detail but does every other aspect of her life.... 🤔🤔🤔

Rare sighting on insta today: Lauryns real unedited face. Thrown under the bus by sissy!
You should see her face on the first episode of ex on the beach. Right at the beginning when chloe is introduced she's with her in her bedroom. I rewound about 5 times I was that shocked. Her name was also spelt Lauren haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like the 3 Beggettes are out, dressed up like circus tents, with Lauryn the clown 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they’ve been up for 2 to 3 weeks. Wonder if they will be deleted anytime soon 🤣
I don’t think it’s Lauren’s Account. It’s called Lauryngoodmanfan or something like that.
Looks like a ‘huge fan’ has set up a fan account to worship her.....Now I wonder who would have the time to do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyle and Annie need to hurry on & get married or even another baby would do 💁‍♀️😂

Lauryn will need taken away in a straight jacket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm shocked how she won't go into detail but does every other aspect of her life.... 🤔🤔🤔

You should see her face on the first episode of ex on the beach. Right at the beginning when chloe is introduced she's with her in her bedroom. I rewound about 5 times I was that shocked. Her name was also spelt Lauren haha
I had to 🤣

Eta I actually think she looks like a naturally pretty girl here...before the lip fillers and sour face took over

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
On her stories she has written about how medication kick started her ovaries...

I thought the magic beads did that?

You mean modern medicine did not magic beans?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm seriously waiting for her to put the kid in a Scotland kit, post it all over her stories the day before England play them and then go on to say some random relative sent it to her.. it must be driving her mad having no response, I doubt Kyle would leave Annie and the kids in Manchester on their own with her about, it's actually sad to think about that poor boy, he has nobody looking out for him and just him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm seriously waiting for her to put the kid in a Scotland kit, post it all over her stories the day before England play them and then go on to say some random relative sent it to her.. it must be driving her mad having no response, I doubt Kyle would leave Annie and the kids in Manchester on their own with her about, it's actually sad to think about that poor boy, he has nobody looking out for him and just him
Theyll be at the game no doubt supporting their daddy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.