Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking its more likely he and Annie are trying for access and she's blocking. Especially as they now seem to be married hence all her "panic attacks" and "anxiety" which seems to have now stopped.
That actually makes sense, Kyle probably wants access or joint custody and she is having anxiety as it will be out of her control once the judge makes a decision. Kyle can offer him a whole happy family with siblings who he will love whether Lauryn likes it or not.

Reactions: 14
Annie and Kyle keep quiet/private and it just makes Madame beg look absolutely nuts the way she is playing her attention seeking life all over social media. Wee boy deserves better than to be used as a weapon by the mother

Reactions: 14
I cant even watch it again. Im a complete germophobe and that hot tub with their skanky midden bodies in it, is just giving me that absolute heave, it's so embarrassing for their children the way they act, all that horrible plastic and fake tan. Vilest of the vile 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
All them dirty smelly minges marinating in that water... let’s hope they’ve had STI checks before getting their rats out together!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Did I miss Kairo’s 1st birthday celebration because seeing Isla’s birthday today I realised it’s already passed and I don’t remember seeing anything about it? There isn’t a feed post either, so did I miss it or did it pass without her mentioning it (apart from her saying it was coming up)?

Reactions: 2
Just scrolling through tattle and saw this thread, I have no idea who this girl is but every so often she goes through stages of watching my insta stories. She doesn’t follow me and neither does her sister who also watches. What’s the goss on her?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just scrolling through tattle and saw this thread, I have no idea who this girl is but every so often she goes through stages of watching my insta stories. She doesn’t follow me and neither does her sister who also watches. What’s the goss on her?
Are you a wag? She seems to be obsessed with that lifestyle

Reactions: 1
Did I miss Kairo’s 1st birthday celebration because seeing Isla’s birthday today I realised it’s already passed and I don’t remember seeing anything about it? There isn’t a feed post either, so did I miss it or did it pass without her mentioning it (apart from her saying it was coming up)?
I thought this too when I saw it was Isla’s birthday! Thought I’d missed it on here too but I guess not. How strange not to make a song and dance about it. I’m sure it would’ve made a great grid post for her to write an obscenely long caption and insist she will reply to all comments on the post as she can’t the DMs 🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
I thought this too when I saw it was Isla’s birthday! Thought I’d missed it on here too but I guess not. How strange not to make a song and dance about it. I’m sure it would’ve made a great grid post for her to write an obscenely long caption and insist she will reply to all comments on the post as she can’t the DMs 🥴🥴🥴
She will claim peanut needs his PriVAcY yet we’ve all known about his miraculous conception, how much mummy resents daddy and his eating sleeping and toileting habits for the last year 😂

• Haha
I reckon she’ll post it in a few weeks - no way would age miss the chance to post. She’s very elusive about when he was born (not sure for our benefit or KWS) but I’m sure we’ll get a post.....

Reactions: 7
Maybe she hasn't made the birth date clear as then that plus his name someone would obtain birth certificate and see Kyle walker senior didn't get put on the birth certificate because he doesn't give a turd about her or Kairo "KW Kyle Junior Walker" Goodman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably done a mag deal 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.