Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm do we think kyle has more to do with the baby than we are led to believe

I absolutely believe he will have a harassment order on her

Reactions: 6

I did wonder who had the baby when she was on her night out with the girl from the real housewives of Cheshire. Maybe it was Kyle?

Reactions: 3
I dunno if the baby was with Kyle I would have thought she would have taken out a whole spread in a newspaper.

There is something really unsettling and deranged about the way she has been acting last few days. Proper fatal attraction 😱😱😱

Reactions: 7
G

I’m starting to think maybe Kyle does & that’s why if she’s telling the truth that’s she’s moving it’s so Kairo can be closer to his father for regular contact.
However LaurYn putting her movements out to the public makes her look a deranged stalker, there must be a clause that she cannot discuss access.

Reactions: 10
LaurEn would like people to think Kyle was minding baby K but the reality is she was on a night out in Liverpool where her grandparents live.

Reactions: 16

I 100% believe Kyle has more to do with the baby than we are led to believe I always have done. I do also think Lauren needs help with her mental health I don’t understand why her mum and/ or sisters haven’t forced her to get help

Reactions: 6
If she is moving that far away from her Mam and sisters she will get the shock of her life how hard it is to be a single Mother will no support. Even if Kyle does see the baby he’s not going to be offering anywhere near as much help as she had. She’s an idiot!

Reactions: 9
In all seriousness now this is mental 🤦🏼‍♀️ Out of all the places you could move for a fresh start she chooses the exact place Kyle and Annie live. How is that not deemed stalking??
Bloody hell she will be enrolling him in the same school.... she will drive past Annie and Kyles home saying look peanut...look where you could have grown up....😋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Evening guys! Just a little heads up to tell u that Kyle has never met the baby and it’s still going through the courts! That’s all I know 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Evening guys! Just a little heads up to tell u that Kyle has never met the baby and it’s still going through the courts! That’s all I know 😘
Oooh through the courts for
1) maintenance
2) access
3) stalking
4) all of the above 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha great tea thank you! I just knew she would be parading herself around Cheshire just to cause trouble rather than it being because Kyle sees him. She is a sad pathetic bastard.

I think Kyle and Annie got married and that’s what has set all this off. She is mental

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she stopping him seeing him then or is she forcing him to see him?
No idea....If I was going to guess I’d say more cash or forcing him to buy her a home until the child finishes school.... obviously all this to keep needling at Annie I guess....personally if it was me I would out in for access 50/50 she would get less money but may stop the antics

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haha great tea thank you! I just knew she would be parading herself around Cheshire just to cause trouble rather than it being because Kyle sees him. She is a sad pathetic bastard.

I think Kyle and Annie got married and that’s what has set all this off. She is mental
I’ve a feeling the latter is right! She is well known for this behaviour now and sadly a child is involved otherwise it would be her being a mental case and a complete laughing stock. If it wasn’t Kyle it would’ve been another high profile tho, we all know this! Im not sure on what the court is about but I doubt she would try and stop him as that can cause a lot more agro with her ‘we’ shite, more surprised 🤥 pap shots etc, I just think he wants his conditions and no doubt money is an issue. As and when I hear any other important tea ☕ spillage, I know where to come! Sorry it’s not more 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You can’t force someone to see a child so I don’t think that’s what it’ll be.
I'm thinking its more likely he and Annie are trying for access and she's blocking. Especially as they now seem to be married hence all her "panic attacks" and "anxiety" which seems to have now stopped.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.