Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if she poked holes in the c

Did he go there without protection though is he that stupid? Or did she poke holes in the condom
What if she poked holes in the c

Did he go there without protection though is he that stupid? Or did she poke holes in the condom
Nothing would surprise me with this one, she only wants fame and money! You’d swear she was a teenager and not a grown woman with a kid to look after, how much time does she spend spewing hatred?

Reactions: 7
Nothing would surprise me with this one, she only wants fame and money! You’d swear she was a teenager and not a grown woman with a kid to look after, how much time does she spend spewing hatred?
I thought this. She's so hypocritical tallking about how she will have to explain the post about those boots to her son when he's old. I would think it would be more difficult to explain why she thinks her son is being bullied? He's made his intentions clear, keep your mouth zipped for your sons sake and bring him up without the drama and the headlines.

Reactions: 3
Mel reeves saying he was given the surname Walker because that was agreed on when she found out she was pregnant🤣 when he was denying paternity🤔 oh and apparently Lauryn never spoke out about Kyle being her sperm doner🥴 the constant lies from these women

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.