Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Lauryn claims that kyles a stalker but he wants norhing to do with baby walker

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen chloes story an old episode of her and bear ? These girls will do anything to get back in the paper or be a celebrity. Why is Chloe so desperate 🤢 she has a baby and partner but desperate to be famous and cling onto anything to get attention she knocks me sick! Her work must be drying up no wonder she’s pretended to have COVID

Reactions: 1
"Real life secret wags" Posts got deleted but you can see people quoting her and replying to her so you sort of get the jist 😝
Was this one of the posts saying they were in a relationship (mucky minge and kw) and the baby was conceived on holiday? BS! If theyd of been in relationship shed of rung paps and all that crap and been posting fotos of him in her stories

Reactions: 3
Was this one of the posts saying they were in a relationship (mucky minge and kw) and the baby was conceived on holiday? BS! If theyd of been in relationship shed of rung paps and all that crap and been posting fotos of him in her stories
Yes she did say that!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her "husband" apparently told her 🙄🥴 I doubt KW senior would even admit it and tell a soul let alone go bragging to players on other teams about the circumstances of impregnating Billy the Puppet 🤦🏻‍♀️

We all said the poor love is classing a quick leg over at a travelodge on motorway services as a "holiday" 🤭

Reactions: 2
Sleep training is the best thing she has ever done ..... mmmm ok Lauryn that seems to be working out really well for you, along with his miracle amber choking devices that stop him from teething 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Sleep training is the best thing she has ever done ..... mmmm ok Lauryn that seems to be working out really well for you, along with his miracle amber choking devices that stop him from teething 🤔🤔
Made me laugh. Sleep training is the best thing I’ve ever done.... he gets up at 5.30 but I make him stay in bed til 6.20. Very well trained

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.