Lauryn Goodman #11 anything negative or truthful she blocks, swipe up to see kairos socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not getting much attention lately and it's killing her sad wee ego. She needs to accept she's just a basic hag who opens her legs for a payday, the tesco lady probs has more dignity up her nose than Lauryn has had in her whole life. Beggy will never have a proper job, she tries to tout for commission on aff links, she uses her sons maintainence for things that benefit her. She is gagged and stopped from showing Kairoons face, believe me if she wasn't she would have used that for attention, she going to end up like that Lisa from big brother in a few years time, making a tit of herself and calling the media just for column inches and she ll still just be some hag that got a payday after shagging a footballer. What a life 🙄
She can’t just own it and admit that she banned from showing his face as it’s part of her financial agreement 😆 coz she claims she won’t be silenced… 🤫 sit down lauryn and shut ur mouth as ms Kilner aka kairos stepmother tells u to. 🤣 no amount of money would by me but I have morals.

New thread suggestion - would the queen of king kairo please shut up… when she gonna learn she was just a f💩💩k

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion . . . The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

That’s the best I can do with a banging headache 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
‘ a person who is responsible and cares for their family’ All the taxpayers and Kyle are responsible for funding kairos upbringing! She is so ungrateful. She is paid to care for him. Meanwhile out exploring London with her child maintenance money. Bogger. Kyles 3 sons will look up to him caring for them and working to provide for them. He came from nothing so can teach them good values and work ethic. It’s clear those boys love their dad to bits.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Recommendation for a fab thread to read folks, Becky Holt. Only 1 thread but well worth the read, it’s a rollercoaster! It’s far more interesting than this scrounging dullard who is now trying to convince us Kiora is bilingual (even though his grasp of English is the same of other babies his age, in other words, no one but his close family can make out what he is trying to say 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Recommendation for a fab thread to read folks, Becky Holt. Only 1 thread but well worth the read, it’s a rollercoaster! It’s far more interesting than this scrounging dullard who is now trying to convince us Kiora is bilingual (even though his grasp of English is the same of other babies his age, in other words, no one but his close family can make out what he is trying to say 😂)
Literally just finished reading the whole thread. Wtf 😂😂

To not derail, Lauryn put a video up of King earlie, his face is a strawberry, but oh my goodness, what a little cutie

Also, my 2 year old and 5 year old have discovered cocomelon 🙃 didn’t realise it was songs. Thought it was a normal programme, but I’m too tired to think of what one 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bi fuckin lingual Kairo
She is alwayssssss has something to prove the absolute beg
“ his little accent”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Recommendation for a fab thread to read folks, Becky Holt. Only 1 thread but well worth the read, it’s a rollercoaster!
Thanks for that 🤣 it’s certainly not dull like this beg.
All we need here is some tumbleweed.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Someones been having a browse 👀 still boring, but try reading this with a straight face 😂
“Dates have to be done properly for me” oh Lauryn stop acting miss hard to get. You were pumped and dumped / a side piece… what did Kyle do to wow you flash his money? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“Dates have to be done properly for me” oh Lauryn stop acting miss hard to get. You were pumped and dumped / a side piece… what did Kyle do to wow you flash his money? 😭
‘we were friends for 10 years before… blah blah blah’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Dates have to be done properly for me 😭😭😭 what shagging someone else's man and getting up the duff accidently on purpose 😂😂. Proper lady she is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sure she’d join a “be kind” push although she finds a 27 year old with fake teeth funny. There could be a back story/reason that may show how inconsiderate she is.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure she’d join a “be kind” push although she finds a 27 year old with fake teeth funny. There could be a back story/reason that may show how inconsiderate she is.
I was thinking this, she was being downright nasty, she's hardly got room to be judging folk on her high horse when she's a lazy, unemployed benefit cheat and scrounger who punts lookey lookey bracelets

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Someones been having a browse 👀 still boring, but try reading this with a straight face 😂
Found this hilarious. When ur gagged and paid to shut ur mouth by Annie and Kyle and too scared of their wrath to go against it so u try to imply u were more than a one night stand 🤣🤣🤣 no babe we’ve seen the natural pics and fucken hell u must have to be one hell of a drunken state to go near someone who looks like they’ve been hit with a frying pan… a cook works pan

Bi fuckin lingual Kairo
She is alwayssssss has something to prove the absolute beg
“ his little accent”
Yeah an accent from watching too many YouTube videos

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
this is the girl Kyle couldn’t get rid of fast enough (so much so that she still had his fluid running down her leg as he pushed her out of his hotel room).

Sorry for the graphic description but she just cracks me up 😂
Who’s she kidding that she has had chances to turn men down?! she hasn’t even had so much as a sniff off another man since Kyle as no one wants to go near the psycho 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.