Lauren Scully "Fat loss Tips"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah gals, can someone else be as comically entertained by this creature as me??
She runs around supermarkets half naked, covered in Ronseal talking absolute nonsense about calories. Not a qualification to be seen.
Its mental.

Reactions: 1
Ah gals, can someone else be as comically entertained by this creature as me??
She runs around supermarkets half naked, covered in Ronseal talking absolute nonsense about calories. Not a qualification to be seen.
Its mental.

View attachment 1998764
Omg thought I was the only one who thought this was one was a looney!! Surely no one takes her seriously?

Reactions: 1
This account is fucking killing me

Absolute madness how she runs around random shops picking up any old shit off the shelf dressed like shes about to go on the game whilst coloured like a fucking dorito.

her "fat loss recipe" videos are a scream too.. she made a "big mac" by getting an already premade skinny burger from aldi cutting it in half and made it into 2 burgers

she didn't even bite the burger, just the bread ffs

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The calories might be low but how can she advertise wheetabix with a bloody twirl or crunchie bar for breakfast . Where’s the nutrition ? As for microwavable crappy rice??? Would it not be best promoting brown rice ? I could go on . But some of her food choices make me cringe .

I’m just curious how much sugar is in that breakfast too. She says it’ll keep you fuller for longer and I’m not a nutritionist but I don’t think just because it has loads of protein it would. Also definitely not the “best breakfast for fat loss”

Ah so glad I found this thread galsss! Not sure why I’m watching orange person putting cheese on a naan bread and calling it a healthy swap on dominos cheesy garlic bread! Maybe I just can’t take my eyes away from that scabby balloon lipped trout pout