Lauren Harries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found her really odd and uncomfortable viewing at times on big brother

Reactions: 4
I read that she accidentally live streamed herself having sex!! I would be mortified if it were me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's an absolute fright! Complete car-crash, desperate for publicity.

Reactions: 9
Personally I think Lauren is a damaged person who had quite a strange and sad childhood. Lauren attempted suicide at a fairly young age. I'm not sure that things will end well for her. Oh, and yes I believe Lauren that she shagged Russell Brand even though he denies it; that horrible scrote would bang anything.

On the plus side, she's inspired one of my favourite hangover memes.

Seriously, that girl is heading for a full on breakdown :(

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Personally I think Lauren is a damaged person who had quite a strange and sad childhood. Lauren attempted suicide at a fairly young age. I'm not sure that things will end well for her. Oh, and yes I believe Lauren that she shagged Russell Brand even though he denies it; that horrible scrote would bang anything.

View attachment 9904

I never knew about her and Russel Brand but I believe it happened. Haha loving the meme. She does seem damaged and erratic I don't know what she does for money tbh she was saying no one would hire her because she is really talented at antiques she seemed deflated about it. I do think her being transgender has caused her loads of problems growing up and in her younger years as people are not as accepting as they are now.

View attachment 9904

Yeah I saw that video on Instagram and the one last night :/

• Sad
Reactions: 1
just looked at her IG. Would be nice to think she is happy, healthy and seeking attention because she's enjoying life to the full, sadly I think the opposite applies. I imagine she gets some horrible insensitive comments in reaction to her posts:cry:

Many instas are just narcissistic twats, but some require greater understanding. Hope it turns out ok for her.

Reactions: 4
just looked at her IG. Would be nice to think she is happy, healthy and seeking attention because she's enjoying life to the full, sadly I think the opposite applies. I imagine she gets some horrible insensitive comments in reaction to her posts:cry:

Many instas are just narcissistic twats, but some require greater understanding. Hope it turns out ok for her.
Yeah I know she is funny but I don't know if she's troubled or just generally like that in real life. I think she is on benefits and living in one room in London. I thought she would be well off considering she has been in the public eye for a long time.

Yeah I know she is funny but I don't know if she's troubled or just generally like that in real life. I think she is on benefits and living in one room in London. I thought she would be well off considering she has been in the public eye for a long time.
I know that years ago Lauren had to help support her family after her father was convicted of fraud, I guess that's where a lot of her money went. I don't think she's been earning much from her 'fame' as an adult.

I felt sorry for her on Big Brother as she mentioned she didn't have many friends and came across to me as a lonely person just crying out for people to like her

Reactions: 2
Does anyone here follow Patrick "weigh in time" on YouTube & Instagram? Hes her brother! Just a mildly interesting fact I realised recently!

• Wow
She needs an intervention. I really don’t think she is coping with her mental health. I also think she’s taking drugs and being influenced by some shady characters!

• Sad
I follow her, I loved her on big brother and have done over the years. Her instagram is a little bit overkill now with the pay for personalised videos or dancing videos etc, she’s clearly in need of £! I wish her well though

Reactions: 2
I did love following her when she lived at home. Her closeness to her mum i found sweet and the shopping trips together were so funny. Since shes moved to London though things have taken a scary downhill twist! What is wrong with her?! It's sad really.

• Sad
Ive seen some of her twitter posts , it seems as if shes on drugs or somewhere down the line someone is exploiting her - filming her doing her “sexy “ dances etc .

• Sad
Reactions: 5