Lauren Harries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to live near the family. Such a strange family, notorious for being desperate for attention..any attention even if was negative ,as long as it kept them relevant. Lauren was kind of the money making member of the group since she was the antique "prodigy" (then James) and it's always been a car crash since then. Google the family. This current behaviour is encouraged by her parents and brothers make no mistake.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I used to live near the family. Such a strange family, notorious for being desperate for attention..any attention even if was negative ,as long as it kept them relevant. Lauren was kind of the money making member of the group since she was the antique "prodigy" (then James) and it's always been a car crash since then. Google the family. This current behaviour is encouraged by her parents and brothers make no mistake.
Really I thought she doesn't have anything to do with her mum anymore. I feel sorry for her. X

Does anyone here follow Patrick "weigh in time" on YouTube & Instagram? Hes her brother! Just a mildly interesting fact I realised recently!
Yes Patrick is a lovely guy.
I recently saw a couple of posts from Lauren
trying I think to look sexy instead it looks like
she’s having a fit

Bless her, she's not lacking in confidence.

She loves to slap her own arse and does it all the time on her Insta videos. Gives herself a good old bumslap when being rejected on Naked Attraction as well.

Video clip in this newspaper report.

It was all pretty tragic on NA - the guy had no idea who she was and voted her off because she was too old.... 😂

Reactions: 1
She really should not be allowed on there. I feel she is too vagile and tyoical tv pick up on that and exploit that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That entire episode of Naked attraction was cringe overload (the lady who was choosing in the section before Lauren was on seemed like she was trying too hard)

when Lauren was voted off it was like she was trying really hard to think of something snappy to say but the wheels in her head weren’t turning and it just made it even more cringy!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow her on twitter? Her mum clearly controls her account now, sometimes responds to her tweets still signed in as Lauren. Lots of conspiracy theory Covid denial stuff. Very odd. I hope Lauren is okay

Reactions: 1