Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boblebob

VIP Member
She really should not be allowed on there. I feel she is too vagile and tyoical tv pick up on that and exploit that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
I used to live near the family. Such a strange family, notorious for being desperate for attention..any attention even if was negative ,as long as it kept them relevant. Lauren was kind of the money making member of the group since she was the antique "prodigy" (then James) and it's always been a car crash since then. Google the family. This current behaviour is encouraged by her parents and brothers make no mistake.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

String Man

VIP Member
Personally I think Lauren is a damaged person who had quite a strange and sad childhood. Lauren attempted suicide at a fairly young age. I'm not sure that things will end well for her. Oh, and yes I believe Lauren that she shagged Russell Brand even though he denies it; that horrible scrote would bang anything.

On the plus side, she's inspired one of my favourite hangover memes.

Seriously, that girl is heading for a full on breakdown :(

• Haha
  • Sick

Maryberry

Ive seen some of her twitter posts , it seems as if shes on drugs or somewhere down the line someone is exploiting her - filming her doing her “sexy “ dances etc .

• Sad
just looked at her IG. Would be nice to think she is happy, healthy and seeking attention because she's enjoying life to the full, sadly I think the opposite applies. I imagine she gets some horrible insensitive comments in reaction to her posts:cry:

Many instas are just narcissistic twats, but some require greater understanding. Hope it turns out ok for her.

Reactions: 4

Boblebob

VIP Member
What’s the latest on her condition, does anyone know? Is she still in the induced coma?
I think she has come out of her coma but had unsuccessful surgery on her back. She is still in hospital.

Has anyone seen that documentary of the whole Harries family done by Keith Allen, fascinating to watch you can catch it on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Lamb1989

Personally I think Lauren is a damaged person who had quite a strange and sad childhood. Lauren attempted suicide at a fairly young age. I'm not sure that things will end well for her. Oh, and yes I believe Lauren that she shagged Russell Brand even though he denies it; that horrible scrote would bang anything.

On the plus side, she's inspired one of my favourite hangover memes.

View attachment 9904

Seriously, that girl is heading for a full on breakdown :(

I never knew about her and Russel Brand but I believe it happened. Haha loving the meme. She does seem damaged and erratic I don't know what she does for money tbh she was saying no one would hire her because she is really talented at antiques she seemed deflated about it. I do think her being transgender has caused her loads of problems growing up and in her younger years as people are not as accepting as they are now.

Reactions: 3
She needs an intervention. I really don’t think she is coping with her mental health. I also think she’s taking drugs and being influenced by some shady characters!

• Sad

Sara_M

VIP Member
Does anyone here follow Patrick "weigh in time" on YouTube & Instagram? Hes her brother! Just a mildly interesting fact I realised recently!

• Wow

Tea and cake

I did love following her when she lived at home. Her closeness to her mum i found sweet and the shopping trips together were so funny. Since shes moved to London though things have taken a scary downhill twist! What is wrong with her?! It's sad really.

• Sad

WatchingandJudging

I follow her, I loved her on big brother and have done over the years. Her instagram is a little bit overkill now with the pay for personalised videos or dancing videos etc, she’s clearly in need of £! I wish her well though

Reactions: 2

specialone50

VIP Member
I felt sorry for her on Big Brother as she mentioned she didn't have many friends and came across to me as a lonely person just crying out for people to like her

Reactions: 2