Lauren Harries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was married or had a long term relationship with a transgender guy, but it looked like it wouldn’t last (maybe it has). She wears some odd outfits and certain people will always make nasty comments.

Reactions: 1
I know this thread is completely dead but does anyone watch the Instagram lives she does with her mum? Insane. Her mum controls her Instagram too, always posting anti covid stuff and blaming Bill Gates. No wonder she’s never on tv anymore

I used to live near the family. Such a strange family, notorious for being desperate for attention..any attention even if was negative ,as long as it kept them relevant. Lauren was kind of the money making member of the group since she was the antique "prodigy" (then James) and it's always been a car crash since then. Google the family. This current behaviour is encouraged by her parents and brothers make no mistake.
She's like a Talia Storm - annoying as duck.

Reactions: 2
What’s the latest on her condition, does anyone know? Is she still in the induced coma?
I think she has come out of her coma but had unsuccessful surgery on her back. She is still in hospital.

Has anyone seen that documentary of the whole Harries family done by Keith Allen, fascinating to watch you can catch it on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she has come out of her coma but had unsuccessful surgery on her back. She is still in hospital.

Has anyone seen that documentary of the whole Harries family done by Keith Allen, fascinating to watch you can catch it on YouTube.
Thanks for the update and recommendation 👍 What a nice thread