Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all,

Is it just me who finds Lauren insufferable? She none stops posts insta stories while driving and puts a filter on virtually all her photos. I think she should take a break from the public eye and just relax a bit as I've never seen anyone strive so much to be liked and considered a 'celeb' while having no discernible talent.

Reactions: 50
Never looked her up on social media - Seeing her in the Daily Mail is enough.
She’s an absolute state. She’s just a mess.
She’s obviously got some mental health issues/low self esteem. She’s ruined her body with bad cosmetic surgery.
Plus, she’s not particularly intelligent and has no idea how to conduct herself publicly. She’s just a train wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just looked her up as I'm bored and incapacitated with a sleeping baby attached to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ oh my word she is almost unrecognisable since towie first days and could she be any more in love with herself in those stories?! Her lips are vile and he lipstick looks horrendous. The trout pout head bob makes me want to knock her down at that zebra crossing. I love celebs go dating for some drivel TV but I imagine she'll fill me with even more rage than the GC did

Reactions: 16
Don't get me started on GC. Nothing to do with her appearance and everything to do with the fact that she is a vile, liberty taking buffoon!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just saw her recently on a trailer for 'Celebs go Dating'. Oh dear her face - what on earth? It looks so peculiar. Like that Spanish human Ken Doll. Sort of stretched and puffy in all the wrong places. Some plastic surgeons really should be struck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm so glad she got over all that puddle drama

Watch your step! Lauren Goodger narrowly avoids walking into a puddle during day out in Essex
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

There's nothing worse than ruining your shoes in a puddle, but Lauren Goodger was lucky enough to side-step that problem on Friday.
The quick-thinking reality star spotted the pool of water before walking right into it outside a shop in Essex.
A short skip to the left was all Lauren needed to avoid a watery disaster.
Scroll down for video

article-2560118-1B82800D00000578-771_634x775.jpg

Quick feet: Lauren Goodge jumps round a puddle on day out with a friend in Essex

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I literally cannot stand her! But I’m sure I will hate watch her on celebs go dating anyway!

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for her.

She's chasing some sort of happiness that she thinks she will find after surgery and that just won't happen.

The best Surgeon she needs to see is one who will tell her to stop but unfortunately, the money probably speaks louder to them than her wellbeing.

Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for her in a way. It's clear she's still holding on to past issues perhaps with Mark? She's going about it all the wrong way and making herself look desperate.

Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for her in a way. It's clear she's still holding on to past issues perhaps with Mark? She's going about it all the wrong way and making herself look desperate.
She constantly refers to him. She even came back to Towie a couple of years ago and still referred to him.

I'm not denying that he was part of her life but it's got to be coming up for 10 years, of not longer and she's had other boyfriends since then but she always refers to, "when Mark cheated on me" or "when Mark lied to me".

The best revenge, and let's face it, that's what she's after, would be to seek counselling and to stop talking about him altogether and deal with it properly. I don't know how true it is but on Mark and Michelle's wedding day, Lauren apparently tweeted pictures of her and Mark as a couple.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I stopped following her a while ago. She looked great when she worked out and lost weight (fyi i think she looks lovely bigger too) but what annoyed me was when (like most celeb weight loss) she put weight back on, all the filters and angles on her stories made it look like she was still as skinny. Then her pap shots looked completely different! It was all such a lie, and all the influence impressionable followers.

She seems sweet but the cosmetic stuff is ruining her

Reactions: 7
I like her and feel sorry for her but she also makes me cringe. I think she really needs some help with her self esteem ...

As much as I like Lauren, she really doesn’t help herself. Her latest story on a trampoline with a child - she’s filming her boobs as she bounces up and down! Her behaviour just invites trolls to say the nastiest things about her, it’s a vicious circle.

Reactions: 5
As much as I like Lauren, she really doesn’t help herself. Her latest story on a trampoline with a child - she’s filming her boobs as she bounces up and down! Her behaviour just invites trolls to say the nastiest things about her, it’s a vicious circle.
I noticed this too with the boobs

Her stories on Instagram today 🙈

Edit ..she’s actually deleted some of them that were up of her dancing and twerking I just noticed

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.