Lauren Goodger #73 CGI face and a bizarre nose, someone please save bewildered Larose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chuffed for you, Clicky šŸ„°

Argh god, sheā€™s trying to be hilarious again. Please make it stop. Although Iā€™m in no doubt sheā€™ll be having a bit of Friday blowā€¦tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My last baby? Died last week, cause unknown as yet. Probably the same reason as the others. That's why I'm on this thread, because it reminds me how much better I can deal with things than Lauren.

As a last ditch attempt to get this thread back on track, I find it hard to understand why she dropped the whole DV thing. Is it likely to be because the police couldn't take it anywhere, or because there's more to the story from the other side than we were led to believe? I have no knowledge in this area but I would guess that the police aren't very helpful.
I think you know I meant servant as you wanted informing of something which you can do yourself....I am sorry for your loss but beware of the cheap shots, it could make you as bad as BYG, if this thread helps you then all well and good, however i think we are not allowed to police the threads to ensure the content we want.

Reactions: 14
Loz reminds someone how well they cope, yet a regular sharing a genuinely lovely piece of news isn't allowed?!

'Last ditch attempt to get this back on track' - second complaining post out of 8 across tattle since joining. Twice isn't exactly 'last ditch'. Get a grip. Policing threads, any threads, isn't acceptable. Drop the twatitude.

I think everyone here tried to balance their congratulations with a loz related line or jolly jest to keep the thread moving.
Personally I think it's worked really well.

Reactions: 25
Not caught up but wanted to let the Scrunchies know that Baby Clicky has arrived safely ā¤ x
Congratulations on the new arrival ā™„

Sheā€™s spending her Sharpie pic money on trainers for Larose! Why is she not going to Clarkā€™s for her first shoes? Why big clumpy trainers? šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Sheā€™s so thick she doesnā€™t have a clue about how important it is to have your babies feet measured for shoesā€¦

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You're trying too hard Lozza. Too hard!!! Go and look after your daughter and grow up! šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The German folk at adidas (who weā€™ve always joked about with their sandal and sock taste) must be pissing themselves with this photo addition

she is beyond body confident to wear that ensemble in her position .. with that footwear, and looking like a zombie. Sheā€™s such a dead soul

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What are we meant to be looking at loz?

Desperate fat lass filters self in gym wear, without going to the gym, whilst ignoring child in front of telly.

That's it, sum total. That's your entire life in one sentence. You feeble fartier fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
New thread:

ooops

I hope i havenā€™t buggered this up. šŸ¤žšŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.