Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

What will Big Loz call baby gel #2?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @fluffy_peanut on the thread title šŸ‘ - a long time lurker turned title winner šŸ‘‘

As promised Iā€™ve put together a poll for the Scrunchies to pick what the new babyā€™s name will be from some amazing suggestions in the last thread. You can choose 2 options.

Quick recap:

After some speculation, particularly after being spotted not being able to do her clothes up, Big Loz announced her second pregnancy! Dates remain sketchy but it seems there may be another Jultember birth.

Sadly the big magazine announcement and gender reveal was spoiled by the news Chaz shagged another younger, thinner, more fake-tanned model whilst they were on a break. Itā€™s been hinted at that she may have also got pregnant but nothing confirmed.

Sheā€™s been treating us to a few more pap walks - garage forecourts and pub car parks - wearing massive padded jackets and cheap sweatshop produced trackie bottoms.

It appears sheā€™s started filtering and possibly Facetuning photos of Larose which is deeply disturbing if true.

Last thread can be found here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Means weapon. I believe that's some sort of compliment now . Thx for including crown, I was happy with that idea :)
Screenshot_20220128-205322_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wish I could earn my keep just by filling up my car and walking out a pub

Bafta award winning celeb life ay.

Imagine reading about yourself on tattle though šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks @Clickbait šŸ‘
Love the poll! Iā€™m sure Loz is already scribbling our suggestions down.

Iā€™m sure itā€™s going to be another made up name again.
If Loz and Chaz reunite for the birth of baby gel number 2 then Laulie could still be on the cards!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s awfully quiet today. Them petroleum station trips must really take it out of her . Or she could be reconciling with Charles telling him how bewful she will be after this baby cos she is getting so much surgery and she is gonna have the best body ever. Better than amy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ every time they split she puts a story out that she is getting her boobs done. I think he must have called her out for them being tit a few times and now that she has seen what he can get she needs a complete overhaul to keep him

Reactions: 15
Itā€™s 4.03 in the morning and Iā€™ve had a horrible night with a very poorly family member. Staying up until 7.00am until I hear further news on their situation. Browsing the classic Goodger threads has brought me some distraction on what was ultimately a crappy night/morning. Thanks Scrunchies. Youā€™re loved and valued more than youā€™ll ever know. Keep up the good work - a lot of you are very deserving comedians, and funnier than anything on TV these days. xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Itā€™s 4.03 in the morning and Iā€™ve had a horrible night with a very poorly family member. Staying up until 7.00am until I hear further news on their situation. Browsing the classic Goodger threads has brought me some distraction on what was ultimately a crappy night/morning. Thanks Scrunchies. Youā€™re loved and valued more than youā€™ll ever know. Keep up the good work - a lot of you are very deserving comedians, and funnier than anything on TV these days. xx
Keep us posted @Hootero ā¤

So this is Ellie May Mackenzie of Lift Aesthetics who Lozza went to train atā€¦ sheā€™s always posting herself driving and did so the other day whilst her child was in the (front seat) and this is her not giving a duck doing it in the dark. Iā€™ve reported her to Essex police via Twitter last time as because I donā€™t know where in Essex it was I couldnā€™t report on their main website but this is a pic of the video sheā€™s put on (canā€™t upload video). She does it numerous times each week and what I donā€™t get is why šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø No one is interested in the road sheā€™s on or listening to her effing ā€˜singingā€™. Her mate Fern is banned from driving and other her mate Katie ā€˜Krustyā€™ Price is banned and had that ā€˜car accidentā€™. Any other ideas of where to report??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hope you had positive news. Sending you best wishes x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whatā€™s a 6 month year old šŸ˜‚ I heard her say it in the interview as well and just thought it was a nervous mistakeā€¦.nope just dumb šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If she she wasnā€™t pregnant Iā€™d say she was pissed. What on earth is a 6 month year old?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why say that she is ā€œpregnantā€ - is this not actually true or just stupid and canā€™t use the English language/grammar correctly? Iā€™ve probably just answered my own question therešŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.