Lauren Goodger #41 No wind machines or ratty paps, OF have banned my flaps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations AGAIN to @HeCannitSeeMan for this winning thread title!

Our BYG has been spotted out in the wild for the first time since Nanny Paté made her entrance into this world. General consensus is that Lozza looks fine 4 weeks post partum (apart from the ridiculous bolt on arse) but is probably devastated that the nasty street rat paps have used a filter on her (we all know in reality she is a Hollywood 3).

We are now being shown some questionable boobage photos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That poor child is being suffocated by those massive plastic bazookas while the sleazy perv leers down on Lozza bein' awl sexy fer der camra.
This is disgraceful and WHY are the scum leading her on anyway???? :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
The thing about the breastfeeding video is it is SO odd. Why are both boobs hanging out of her top? Maybe it's because they are so ginormous and fake? They seem very 'in place?' - it like they are stuck together, not independent of one another 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Congratulations AGAIN to @HeCannitSeeMan for this winning thread title!

Our BYG has been spotted out in the wild for the first time since Nanny Paté made her entrance into this world. General consensus is that Lozza looks fine 4 weeks post partum (apart from the ridiculous bolt on arse) but is probably devastated that the nasty street rat paps have used a filter on her (we all know in reality she is a Hollywood 3).

We are now being shown some questionable boobage photos.
You came to the rescue and got us a new page. Thankyou!!!
Love the new title too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing about the breastfeeding video is it is SO odd. Why are both boobs hanging out of her top? Maybe it's because they are so ginormous and fake? They seem very 'in place?' - it like they are stuck together, not independent of one another 😂 😂 😂

I can’t stop watching that gif!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooh thanks everyone!

Just when I thought lozza was getting yawn-some she pulls this stunt. I do hope someone in an official capacity can speak to her about endangering her child through social media and exposure. It’s getting slowly worse which I do recall was predicted pre-burf a few threads ago

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You would think Charles as the “father” of his princess daughter would be so protective and would not want to harm the future of his daughter in anyway and be so protective of her that he would stop Lauren posting these pictures. But he’s failed miserably too.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
You would think Charles as the “father” of his princess daughter would be so protective and would not want to harm the future of his daughter in anyway and be so protective of her that he would stop Lauren posting these pictures. But he’s failed miserably too.
This what happens when two clueless dimfucks produce a child, when mentally they are still children themselves ... and have absolutely no idea, what is acceptable with a baby in the house, have zero clue on what a parents responsibilities are ` TO PROTECT THAT CHILD AT ANY COST ` ... they both are immature bleeping twats, who are thirsty for any scrap of fame and id imagine money is a big issue right now ... he should be out there working for his family, the lazy idle duck ... instead of waiting on this hideous obese bleep, to bring in the pennies with her scuzzy behaviour online .... clearly they don't understand boundaries, of what is acceptable and what isn't .... which is why, someone in authority needs to pay a visit, and make clear to them ... they can do whatever the duck they want, with their SW .... while baby is NOT in the same room .... and it is not ok for them to film herself breastfeeding on camera, while pouting in a sexual manner like some two bit bleep, on heat ... while holding the baby .... 🤬 🤬 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm a new ftm myself- I breastfeed and bottle feed mine, so not shaming about the fact that she claims to do both, or saying I'm an expert on breastfeeding...but that is not how you breastfeed a baby.
How is that baby getting any milk from that latch? Her hands aren't positioned to get the most out of feeding. Her body and head are not inline. Wtf?!

Now I am hoping that her expression and demeanour here are coincidence- but that baby's face appears to be an empty void, tinged with sadness. Her body is positioned so uncomfortably. She just seems so withdrawn already (probably why she sleeps a lot, because she's not being fed enough).

And she's not crying, so she isn't hungry(which she would be getting worked up in that position, because how can she drink like that), which tells me she already ate (so photo is staged and baby don't want no more) or that Lauren isn't really producing milk much any more, as that baby is not actually eating- nor does baby have that hungry booby face all the little gits seem to get as soon as they see a nipple, or smell the milk.

Mine can drink a 7oz bottle, but as soon as she smells my milk she wants some of that tit.

And I hate mum-shaming generally (as we're not perfect, but most of us try our best and sometimes get it wrong)...but this twit is just the worst. She don't deserve that beautiful angel if she don't want to treat her like a real baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Once you report on IG it disappears from your view…
Is it still on there ?

She needs more than a kicking in the gunt, she’s a pervy desperate bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh dear, this was one of the strangest videos ever. How did she manage to sexualise breast feeding ? I swear I thought Charlie was going to push BABY out of the way and start suckling like a hungry pig.
I feel dirty that I watched that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Someone needs to alert child services in the area! Those posed videos that are clearly highlighting the fake tit are scum

The Sun know what they are doing, no comments allowed

The Sun know what they are doing, no comments allowed

Reactions: 18
You can just imagine her reading these comments and wickedly laughing like hahaha haters will always hate I can do what the duck I want and going through these comments with Charles and laughing. That’s fine. But wait a few years Lauren when your daughter comes home from school crying because she is getting bullied at school. Wait until she’s old enough to see these pictures and read the comments about what type of person you are and how hated you are. And wait tell she sees and understands how fake and deluded you are and she won’t have any respect for you. Those days are coming.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
You can just imagine her reading these comments and wickedly laughing like hahaha haters will always hate I can do what the duck I want and going through these comments with Charles and laughing. That’s fine. But wait a few years Lauren when your daughter comes home from school crying because she is getting bullied at school. Wait until she’s old enough to see these pictures and read the comments about what type of person you are and how hated you are. And wait tell she sees and understands how fake and deluded you are and she won’t have any respect for you. Those days are coming.
Absolutely agree 100%......there is not one part of her right now that will think she has done anything wrong, in fact she will be thriving off it.....she thinks because people are talking about her that makes her popular!! She is a bleeping gutter rat and I have nothing but embarrassment for her.....I actually had tears in my eyes watching that video of that poor poor baby!! I am hoping by the time she is old enough to realise what her god awful parents are like she will be long gone out of their lives and with a family who loves her and will always put her needs first!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely agree 100%......there is not one part of her right now that will think she has done anything wrong, in fact she will be thriving off it.....she thinks because people are talking about her that makes her popular!! She is a bleeping gutter rat and I have nothing but embarrassment for her.....I actually had tears in my eyes watching that video of that poor poor baby!! I am hoping by the time she is old enough to realise what her god awful parents are like she will be long gone out of their lives and with a family who loves her and will always put her needs first!!
They may be talking about her. But it’s ain’t good talk. I bet 98% of the people that see those pics cringed and laughed or are feeling really really embarrassed for her. Anyone that says they are supporting her in anyway for this are just enjoying watching her car crash life or lying to her to support her because they also feel sorry for her and how her life has turned out. Sad state of affairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.