Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might as well post pictures of Gisele Bundchen and pass them off as her, the amount of photoshopping and filtering she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's charging £25/month. We can "admire" her pics for free in the dm.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Basically only fans was started by actual celebs as a bit of a way to contact them and get behind scenes pics and videos , proper fan girl site so to speak. Cardi b has one and I think Katy Perry used too before it got sexualised . People can post what they like but it’s had a massive boom in the adult industry and with instagram deleting sexual posts they have dived on it .with only fans you post what you want too , not what you’re pressured too . It works like a strip club type thing , the subscription is your entrance in and the pay per view pics are your private dances lol that’s the easiest way to explain it

It wasn't started by celebs, it was started by a Businessman in London.

Reactions: 1
Basically only fans was started by actual celebs as a bit of a way to contact them and get behind scenes pics and videos , proper fan girl site so to speak. Cardi b has one and I think Katy Perry used too before it got sexualised . People can post what they like but it’s had a massive boom in the adult industry and with instagram deleting sexual posts they have dived on it .with only fans you post what you want too , not what you’re pressured too . It works like a strip club type thing , the subscription is your entrance in and the pay per view pics are your private dances lol that’s the easiest way to explain it
That's helpful thanks.

Reactions: 2
Admire me was set up and is owned by Chelsea Ferguson and I assumed it was more of a webcam type place like adultwork

Reactions: 1
Her OF subs are probably drying up as the initial excitement for her fans has left them disappointed so she’s probably trying to find new revenue elsewhere by using the same pics she keeps regurgitating.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.