Lauren Goodger #3 Claims she's doctored by the paps, join Only Fans to see her flaps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be...interesting...seeking out a lifestyle in the z-list celebrity world. I wonder if there is a pool of "professional boyfriends" that Katie Price, Lauryn Goodger etc can choose from?

Same with "professional girlfriends" - I'd imagine Simon Cowell would be a client of those services for bearding purposes. Though..he's not z-list, of course.

Seems a very shallow and fake life, it's quite tragic really.

Reactions: 11
It must be...interesting...seeking out a lifestyle in the z-list celebrity world. I wonder if there is a pool of "professional boyfriends" that Katie Price, Lauryn Goodger etc can choose from?

Same with "professional girlfriends" - I'd imagine Simon Cowell would be a client of those services for bearding purposes. Though..he's not z-list, of course.

Seems a very shallow and fake life, it's quite tragic really.
You're 100% right. I didn't know about professional boyfriends/girlfriends and yatching until I started reading blind sites 2 years ago.

Ignorance is bliss. I wish I was still naive enough to believe people date because they want to be together.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.