Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking for a friend - what do we think he has stuffed down his shorts because if you compare it with yesterdays grey tracky presentation, there seems to be quite a lot of, erm, deviation in terms of scale.
You can still find pics of him if you want the link to a very NSFW forum?

Edit- here you are ya perverts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her own clothing brand. Yeah, that’s a great idea because what people are always thinking is “Wow, Big Loz Goodger dresses well, I’d love to copy her style!” She can’t even get her own range in PLT or In The Style. I wonder if this was set off by their time ‘modelling’ for Aivilo? They’re still on their website where I spotted this photo which had me in hysterics.

A while ago Oddbod was asking about clothing manufacturers (early Jan) so perhaps this has been a plan after she had to shelve being a manager to other yungels doing OF. She has no (successful) business experience. He tried to set up a car fragrance business that clearly never got off the ground. This will just be a pointless exercise. I guess Big Loz will just put up the money to keep him happy so he doesn’t go back to GFP on OF.
He looks like he's limping too omg :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her own clothing brand. Yeah, that’s a great idea because what people are always thinking is “Wow, Big Loz Goodger dresses well, I’d love to copy her style!” She can’t even get her own range in PLT or In The Style. I wonder if this was set off by their time ‘modelling’ for Aivilo? They’re still on their website where I spotted this photo which had me in hysterics.

A while ago Oddbod was asking about clothing manufacturers (early Jan) so perhaps this has been a plan after she had to shelve being a manager to other yungels doing OF. She has no (successful) business experience. He tried to set up a car fragrance business that clearly never got off the ground. This will just be a pointless exercise. I guess Big Loz will just put up the money to keep him happy so he doesn’t go back to GFP on OF.
I actually prefer this
Image.
All the pictures of Loz and OddBod seem to be with a white wall as the background- with a black mark on it. Maybe I'm a snob but it just makes it look so cheap and unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The ‘column’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m the same I don’t believe it either; she’s on OF everyday by the looks of it and like others have said she’s been out and about A lot...
"I'm so strict when it comes to food I eat" - so strict that if it's not swimming in oil or mayo, I won't have it, it's simply not what baybeh wants.

"Everyone's talking about the baby name being Laulie" - no Lozzer with your massive ego, pipe down love literally nobody gives 2 hoots. A group of Scrunchies* found it amusing that you'd made up a name, and found it even more laughable that you would merge your names together. The DM (and you) read here so ran with it for filler/clickbait. That is not EVERYONE IN EXISTENCE.

*should it be a bunch of Scrunchies? What's the term? Like a gaggle of geese or a pride of lions... maybe bunch 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
At the grand old age of 23
Chaz he had no dignity
Poking bums to earn his money
He never seen Big Loz a coming

Lozza she did have a plan
That plan it was to grab a man
A man that's ripe, a man that's young
A man that aims for the sink
Out of his gun.

A man who wanted fun and fame
But that was not her only game
A baby is what she had planned
With the sink boy
And his limp hand.

She got preggers, it happened quick
To a man that says no to fadge and yes to prick
A man that is still only 23
#wemustfreeCharlie!!!
Awesome work!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Asking for a friend - what do we think he has stuffed down his shorts because if you compare it with yesterdays grey tracky presentation, there seems to be quite a lot of, erm, deviation in terms of scale.
Maybe once he made Baybeh it settled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can still find pics of him if you want the link to a very NSFW forum?

Edit- here you are ya perverts

My OH just walked in, saw my screen, walked out again.

Bless him.

Maybe once he made Baybeh it settled 🤣
Not so strong hormones ?! :ROFLMAO:

I actually prefer this
Image.
All the pictures of Loz and OddBod seem to be with a white wall as the background- with a black mark on it. Maybe I'm a snob but it just makes it look so cheap and unprofessional.
That background is the least of her worries in that stripy outfit :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"I'm so strict when it comes to food I eat" - so strict that if it's not swimming in oil or mayo, I won't have it, it's simply not what baybeh wants.

"Everyone's talking about the baby name being Laulie" - no Lozzer with your massive ego, pipe down love literally nobody gives 2 hoots. A group of Scrunchies* found it amusing that you'd made up a name, and found it even more laughable that you would merge your names together. The DM (and you) read here so ran with it for filler/clickbait. That is not EVERYONE IN EXISTENCE.

*should it be a bunch of Scrunchies? What's the term? Like a gaggle of geese or a pride of lions... maybe bunch 🤔
I think it should be a 'Friday of SCrunchies' coz we luvs our choco here 🍫 :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
"

A bundle ? A flock? A herd? A violent? A murder?(I think this is crows?) A wrist??? A multi pack?

Think ive taken this too far

Quite like flock or gaggle

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually prefer this
Image.
Oh yeah, that is truly awful - deeply unflattering and shiny. But I loved the homage to Lozza’s car park photo shoots and how ridiculous the outfit and pose are. It looks like he’s been mauled in a zombie apocalypse and is limping away.

The Scrunchie bunch has a nice ring to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have to put pics up next week as sadly phone screen has cracked very badly..I've cut my finger using it, and can use a stylus to write but is a struggle. 😬😤
I'm hoping I get it fixed Monday when the phone shops are open.
I will still take any ideas etc and make pics once it's fixed but sadly will be next week.
I will still be on but will be kindle which I haven't got my app on because I can only use on phone.
I might add a few old ones if I can in the meantime.🤔
I look forward to making them again very soon xx 💖😘 xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.