Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #22 and thank you Jersey Girl for the thread suggestion 🥇
It was posted on page 40 of the previous thread in case you were
wondering.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...-to-relax-her-noon.17494/page-50#post-4484276

Oh and from the POM Gallery. And @Katie8ee, winner of the award.

View attachment 511791View attachment 511790

Carry on People.
Hurrah!!! Thanks for moving us along dear @265 ❤ @Jersey Girl the new thread title is hilarious congrats 😂 and @Pom Bear I am loving the catalogue poses they are so apt for his tit hair 😂😚😚.

I was thinking about her nighttime eating and she must sleep terribly. All that sugar and curry still fresh in your tummy that's nightmare territory.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was thinking about her nighttime eating and she must sleep terribly. All that sugar and curry still fresh in your tummy that's nightmare territory.
I agree. I feel sick just looking at their portions. 7 plates of food. They must feel like absolute tit after all that.

@Jersey Girl Love the title
@265 Thanks for the new thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
265 Thanks for new thread and Pom pics 🥰❤😘 xx.

Jersey Girl well done on thread title 💖🤗😘 xx.

For Katie8ee.. in the last thread ...

That's lovely to hear 🥰💕 thank you very much, 🤗💖💖😘 xxxxx

Hurrah!!! Thanks for moving us along dear @265 ❤ @Jersey Girl the new thread title is hilarious congrats 😂 and @Pom Bear I am loving the catalogue poses they are so apt for his tit hair 😂😚😚.

More catalogue poses over the weekend 😄🥰🤗😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Congrats again @Jersey Girl you'll have to up your shares in Pot Noodles my dear 😂😂❤ kidding, cracking title, well done. Thanks captain @265 for making the new thread & congrats to our very own Tattle Columbo. And some special gravy bones for our resident artist of course, love you Pom ❤😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Captain isn’t keen on my thread round-ups but he gets his nightie in a twist quite easily so for the Scrunchies who do appreciate it...

The adventures into ‘cooking’ continue - this includes frying shop-bought burgers until they have boiled (and look like curled up hockey pucks) in a pound of onions; chilli (with sweetcorn in it 😱) and warm salad that @Pixie7 had a delightful description of.

There was more begged takeaway - curry for 8 from the restaurant that allowed her to break Covid rules by dining out for her friend’s birthday when it was supposed to be eating with your own household only.

Talking of Covid rule breaking, @NinaStar90 was vexed by the lack of care and attention shown to the carrots when Big Loz and Oddbod went for Sunday lunch at someone’s home. The plate pattern looked familiar which led us to wonder if the randy Birdseye had invited them over 😂

She took Oddbod (Chaz) on a trip to Bethnal Green for more free food (clearly shoving more carbs down her gaping maw is considered an essential trip 🙄) which we were first alerted to courtesy of our new member @Benhameensmummy who pointed out the inconsistencies from her OK column that claimed she had lost her appetite.

@MunHun shared with us some of the contents of the seminal text “Secrets of an Essex Girl” by Yungel Goodger: one, two, three, with the interesting revelation she thinks boob jobs should be covered up so as not to look cheap and tacky.

Her literary career continues in earnest with her online OK column which was nice. Only joking - it was a bag of shite. She did reveal she now considers herself a five star chef 🤣 and she’s not been paying her parking tickets.

As always we were blessed with some poetry, this time courtesy of @Facehugger via Grandad.

Piss off Poirot, the Scrunchies are in town and 🕵️‍♀️ sleuthing hard! @Pearshaped another newbie found some similarities between our Lozza and a glamorous pig but @Katie8ee may have just done a @mandypandy99 and revealed the name of yungel V2.0 (i.e. Big Loz’s offspring) Lauliè! (Mash up of Lauren and Charlie, how romantic).

This was uncovered via Instagram as they want to monetise the baybeh as soon as it exits Lauren’s dropped kebab. Shame it won’t be baby Khigwell Rose - it has such a classy ring to it. Very soon after this was picked up by the lazy journos at the Daily Mail - Tattlers do all the leg work for them! We want our cut 💷 for the post lockdown mass Scrunchie gathering coming to a field in Essex very soon: the balloons and polyester jumpsuits are not going to buy themselves!

Then came the amazing discovery that @Carrington31 had called it way back in January 👏

@Pom Bear did us proud with Top Chef Loz, Loz the walking cannelloni, an early edition of her next bestseller, and Oddbod finding the reason for her toilet blockage to name but a few.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I Live for your roundups @Clickbait please don't ever stop! 👏
For someone that literally does sweet FA with her life it amuses me to see how much I forget.

Serious question now: does everyone else watch her stories and then say out loud or think C**t ?
It's like tourettes I can't help it, it happens EVERY time.

Also I'm so proud of our tattle detectives @Katie8ee but I'm actually insulted - furiously - that the DM steal your work and then refer to the Scrunchies as Fans!!!!!! The fecking cheek, gall and sheer buggery of it all 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The Captain isn’t keen on my thread round-ups but he gets his nightie in a twist quite easily so for the Scrunchies who do appreciate it...

The adventures into ‘cooking’ continue - this includes frying shop-bought burgers until they have boiled (and look like curled up hockey pucks) in a pound of onions; chilli (with sweetcorn in it 😱) and warm salad that @Pixie7 had a delightful description of.

There was more begged takeaway - curry for 8 from the restaurant that allowed her to break Covid rules by dining out for her friend’s birthday when it was supposed to be eating with your own household only.

Talking of Covid rule breaking, @NinaStar90 was vexed by the lack of care and attention shown to the carrots when Big Loz and Oddbod went for Sunday lunch at someone’s home. The plate pattern looked familiar which led us to wonder if the randy Birdseye had invited them over 😂

She took Oddbod (Chaz) on a trip to Bethnal Green for more free food (clearly shoving more carbs down her gaping maw is considered an essential trip 🙄) which we were first alerted to courtesy of our new member @Benhameensmummy who pointed out the inconsistencies from her OK column that claimed she had lost her appetite.

@MunHun shared with us some of the contents of the seminal text “Secrets of an Essex Girl” by Yungel Goodger: one, two, three, with the interesting revelation she thinks boob jobs should be covered up so as not to look cheap and tacky.

Her literary career continues in earnest with her online OK column which was nice. Only joking - it was a bag of shite. She did reveal she now considers herself a five star chef 🤣 and she’s not been paying her parking tickets.

As always we were blessed with some poetry, this time courtesy of @Facehugger via Grandad.

Piss off Poirot, the Scrunchies are in town and 🕵️‍♀️ sleuthing hard! @Pearshaped another newbie found some similarities between our Lozza and a glamorous pig but @Katie8ee may have just done a @mandypandy99 and revealed the name of yungel V2.0 (i.e. Big Loz’s offspring) Lauliè! (Mash up of Lauren and Charlie, how romantic).

This was uncovered via Instagram as they want to monetise the baybeh as soon as it exits Lauren’s dropped kebab. Shame it won’t be baby Khigwell Rose - it has such a classy ring to it. Very soon after this was picked up by the lazy journos at the Daily Mail - Tattlers do all the leg work for them! We want our cut 💷 for the post lockdown mass Scrunchie gathering coming to a field in Essex very soon: the balloons and polyester jumpsuits are not going to buy themselves!

Then came the amazing discovery that @Carrington31 had called it way back in January 👏

@Pom Bear did us proud with Top Chef Loz, Loz the walking cannelloni, an early edition of her next bestseller, and Oddbod finding the reason for her toilet blockage to name but a few.
Absolutely brilliant Clicky my dear and thank you for giving Grandad an honourable mention 🤭😊😘 am pleased you were feeling well enough to do another round up for us, so funny, don't ever stop please. I'll shut the Captain up by gaffa taping him to a chair in front of Dr Who or something until you get done. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Congrats again @Jersey Girl you'll have to up your shares in Pot Noodles my dear 😂😂❤ kidding, cracking title, well done. Thanks captain @265 for making the new thread & congrats to our very own Tattle Columbo. And some special gravy bones for our resident artist of course, love you Pom ❤😘
Thank you for the gravy bones 🥰🥰🤗😘 xx.
Love you too ❤❤💖🤗😘 xx

Excellent and thank you ❤💕💖😘 I really enjoy your thread round ups 💖🤗😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Total Legends on this thread!
You all crease me up with the comments and pics.
Not to mention a great bunch of people who are friendly, welcoming and so funny.
Keep it up 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She really has no shame, I'd be mortified if I was called out a fraction of the times she has been on this thread alone. She doesn't influence, she doesn't inspire and I'll bet my life that she doesn't make anyone jealous of her, nor her lifestyle.

Reactions: 15

@Clickbait I absolutely live for these recaps they are so so class. Everytime I read one I am laughing away and thinking oh yeh remember that. It also makes it so much easier if your looking back to find things !

There used to be a website before the internet was ruined by social media called Television Without Pity (mid naughties ish) where writers would do recaps of TV shows saying what they really think and your writing style reminds me so much of that which I love ❤

Don't ever stop! (Your the cat)

Welcome to #22 and thank you Jersey Girl for the thread suggestion 🥇
It was posted on page 40 of the previous thread in case you were
wondering.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...-to-relax-her-noon.17494/page-50#post-4484276

Oh and from the POM Gallery. And @Katie8ee, winner of the award.

View attachment 511791View attachment 511790View attachment 511806

Carry on People.
I just saw the big photo of me in the first post this is fantastic! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I follow this thread and the Katie Price one, and what’s driving me mad is their total inability to throw together a healthy mea that doesn’t look like a heart attack inducing roadkill! ! How hard is it to bake a couple of pieces of salmon in the oven in tinfoil, boil up some new potatoes and spring veg. You can even buy some ready made parsley sauce. I’m no delia but the slop they serve up is really boiling my pis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I follow this thread and the Katie Price one, and what’s driving me mad is their total inability to throw together a healthy mea that doesn’t look like a heart attack inducing roadkill! ! How hard is it to bake a couple of pieces of salmon in the oven in tinfoil, boil up some new potatoes and spring veg. You can even buy some ready made parsley sauce. I’m no delia but the slop they serve up is really boiling my pis
I find it utterly perplexing because as you point out it really isn't hard. Any supermarket you go to now has a healthy living section. I mean they do it for you down to a wee pot/bag of peas or veg to pop in a microwave. Even some of the healthy meal ready made options are good and don't fall into the let's go hard on the salt angle anymore. So I think it is just complete and utter laziness because it's not hard. If anything I imagine it's harder to get mountain of chips, all that oily chicken and the various sides she makes ready at the same time! .

The amount of stuff they beg for it's not like Hello Fresh or similar wouldn't send the healthy stuff for free! It's a madness.

Your round ups are everything!! Belly laughing funny!! "Piss off Poirot " !! 😂😂😂:love::love: . Thanks for the votes my friends, need to do a go fund me to buy the pot noodles!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the point of lying about not knowing she was pregnant in that pic she posted!? She tested on the first day of her period she said which would mean a literal 2 week window of not knowing - also pic was taken in Nov and she was pregnant in Oct she said!? WHY the pointless lies I don’t understand 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

@Clickbait I absolutely live for these recaps they are so so class. Everytime I read one I am laughing away and thinking oh yeh remember that. It also makes it so much easier if your looking back to find things !

There used to be a website before the internet was ruined by social media called Television Without Pity (mid naughties ish) where writers would do recaps of TV shows saying what they really think and your writing style reminds me so much of that which I love ❤

Don't ever stop! (Your the cat)

I just saw the big photo of me in the first post this is fantastic! 😂😂😂😂😂
Those two ❤Melting my fat bastard heart

Da best

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really has no shame, I'd be mortified if I was called out a fraction of the times she has been on this thread alone. She doesn't influence, she doesn't inspire and I'll bet my life that she doesn't make anyone jealous of her, nor her lifestyle.
Yaaaaa but isn’t that the point of tattle?! Ie we can tear our hair out, witch etc without posting directly on someone’s page as that would be below the belt ?! Other words do we actually want them to see what we are saying?!

Reactions: 3
What’s the point of lying about not knowing she was pregnant in that pic she posted!? She tested on the first day of her period she said which would mean a literal 2 week window of not knowing - also pic was taken in Nov and she was pregnant in Oct she said!? WHY the pointless lies I don’t understand 😩🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah her and Katie Price not only have Charlie in common but they both forget the lies they’ve told previously so they trip themselves up... she did a column (I use the term loosely 😂) last week and then obvs forgot what she said about the house for this weeks and contradicted herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ There’s no hope for little Laulie 😂

Crikey OnlyFans says she was last seen at 5am this morning 😮 mustn’t have been able to sleep after all that food so thought she’d flash her bits 😂

• Haha
There there, none of us understand in any way whatsoever! I think perhaps people that tell lies get so used to telling lies and tell so many lies that they forget all the lies they have told.

Lying must be both tiring work and so toxic to your soul.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.