Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to catch up πŸ₯°

I leave this here in the meantime...

1980s catalogue Chaz...looking like a part from Miami Vice..or is it another rap video πŸ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16174012770250.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Loz will be watching "Snackmasters" on Channel Four this tuesday??

Just seen an advert for it, has loz written all over it.

Reactions: 6
Do we think this is Lauren...?? Because of course anyone critical of her MUST be Mark and Michelle fans. *holds head on hands*
It's probably mole man writing those comment

I agree. It’s disgusting to waste that much food. The amount of unhealthy food that she eats as as a pregnant woman is shocking to say the least.
I don't think that they waste very much food. Lozza seems to be the walking garbage bin.

I wonder if Loz will be watching "Snackmasters" on Channel Four this tuesday??

Just seen an advert for it, has loz written all over it.
That might be her next job to appear on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
OMG congrats on the detective work @Katie8ee! *tips hat* Now whenever a Scrunchie spots something we should add *Copyright Tattler Scrunchie ... not for use in Daily Fail articles* for any DM lurkers we have on here!πŸ‘€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet Michelle is quaking in her boots!! Remember when Lauren said mark would only have eyes for her? I don’t know how he sleeps at night not having her!!! πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m waiting for BL to add a ranty Instagram post about the DM name reveal... β€œy cant da prez just leave us lone we not callin babygel lollyeΓ©ΓͺΓ« itz secret every1 so obsezzed wiv me” πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Pom this is fantastic I love it!!!!! β€β€β€πŸ‘Έ All the cat kisses and love from me and them xxxxxxx

She probably breaks in and stands over the bed watching him sleep
That's lovely to hear πŸ₯°πŸ’• thank you very much πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.