Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done you!! Corker of a title! (y)(y)(y)(y)
The triumphant feeling was surprisingly fleeting - now feeling the pressure for the next thread!!! But I know with Big Loz to assist, anything is possible!!

Aw guys ad so many comments an dms abawt ma cookin Well ere is a buhguh a made wiv no resipy jus got some lettis and unyuns and fried it awl up. All ma own wahk
It reminds me being drunk off my face at festivals and still debating whether one of the burger stalls was a good idea.............. it never was.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The triumphant feeling was surprisingly fleeting - now feeling the pressure for the next thread!!! But I know with Big Loz to assist, anything is possible!!

It reminds me being drunk off my face at festivals and still debating whether one of the burger stalls was a good idea.............. it never was.
I was emotional with my winning KP thread title and given it was 2 out of 2 success rate, I am really feeling the pressure to deliver!!! Ha ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was emotional with my winning KP thread title and given it was 2 out of 2 success rate, I am really feeling the pressure to deliver!!! Ha ha
I hope I don't buckle but tbh, Big Loz is such an inspiration I'm feeling weirdly confident!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Katie8ee I didn't have time to reply to you on the last thread but:

Lads, can someone start the new thread? I'm in a bit of a Taylor Swift dancing/vodka drinking/ filf loving zoom call right now 😘💅

OMG you are living the dream 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳
Hehe it's the best! And to clarify Filfs are what me and the bestie have called Dilfs since before the internet 😅 ( I'm looking at you Sandy Cohen)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My corn on the cob was over done and mushy. I feel disappointed and slightly disgusted with myself. Which seems to fit this thread nicely 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You lost me there.
There was a pic of a man in pizza pyjamas, eating pizza, in a bed with a pizza pillow. It reminded me of you saying on the thread the other day you like pizza after certain activities. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
There was a pic of a man in pizza pyjamas, eating pizza, in a bed with a pizza pillow. It reminded me of you saying on the thread the other day you like pizza after certain activities. 🤣🤣🤣
Must of been an advert, I don't get those.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.