Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You buy chips with Curry Sauce so why not chips with a Curry??
I donโ€™t buy chips with curry sauce. Yuck ๐Ÿคข

Personally I prefer to eat more authentically than to order chips with an Indian. Just like I wouldnโ€™t order them with a Chinese. I always wonder who would and now I know: you and Big Loz ๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh and @Katie8ee. Heathens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I donโ€™t buy chips with curry sauce. Yuck ๐Ÿคข

Personally I prefer to eat more authentically than to order chips with an Indian. Just like I wouldnโ€™t order them with a Chinese. I always wonder who would and now I know: you and Big Loz ๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh and @Katie8ee. Heathens.
Only difference is I wouldn't have that many chips with a curry, she has enough chips to feed 4 people at least, she has guests around.

Reactions: 8
You buy chips with Curry Sauce so why not chips with a Curry??

Come on Facehugger, help me out here.
Each to their own innit, some people don't like rice and would sooner have chips with their curry, there's no wrong or right in my opinion. It's like saying you cant have chips with a Chinese, if you want to you can. ๐Ÿ‘

I don't have chips with either but that's just me, I'll have chips & curry from the chippie now & again.

• Heart
Just held my nose and said Julie not a lie! I'm currently catching up on last night's episode of The Circle and doing colossal crosswords so another wild Friday night here!

I can't record the story and know some of you don't have Instagram so here's a description of her "cheat night" From what I can count there are seven containers in total looks like three full rice, four Currys, three bags, they have a plate of Nanns and eight little tubs of sauce. What the actual hell!!!!

They also have a big plate of chicken wings and a massive massive large trough of fries.
cheat night ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wow she really is the gift that keeps on giving!!! The things she says are honestly hysterical! The funniest thing for me, is she genuinely thinks by putting โ€˜#no filterโ€™ or โ€˜#cheat nightโ€™ that sheโ€™s changing her image and becoming relatable, when in fact, it does the complete opposite because everybody knows what a complete and utter liar she is.

โ€˜our treat nightโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just canโ€™t stop laughing in disbelief ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She doesnโ€™t live anywhere near that Indian - unless she has moved. A good 30-40min drive.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's eating a vat of sweeties now, it's almost half ten at night!
On top of all that food???

posted while eating a handful oh haribo supermix, far superior to the cheap and nasty sweets lozza is consuming.

She doesnโ€™t live anywhere near that Indian - unless she has moved. A good 30-40min drive.
Chaz probably collected it, no way was that delivered.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Iโ€™d say where does she put all the food but we know...
That arse of hers has one hell of an appetite.
Imagine when she's weaning the kid... it'll be one spoon for you and the rest of the bowl for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.