Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just thought the same thing! Perhaps one of us is a DM journalist which would be both spooky and AMAZING. My best friend just replied πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Some Instagram sleuthing, they have created a page for a LauliΓ¨ clothing followed only by them πŸ˜‚
This is gonna run and run (right down my left leg atm) - so much mileage - the clothing firm is just tooooooooooo much - corn embroidered babygrows - omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I assume @Katie8ee you are Bella8ee on the daily mail?
I know nottthiing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ I love when people make positive comments on the articles suddenly they get downvoted and I think ah the Scrunchies are here.

What is with bunnycuddles is it just a random? The comments always make me howl πŸ˜‚ we also have Frankie Boy who loves Big Loz .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah. Big Loz will be so pissed off if her baby name has been β€œexposed” before the announcement, especially after she let the gender slip early! πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not only was the gender exposed but now possibly the name. Hilarious! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Proud day for the Tattle family!!!!!

The name Laulie was first found in the USA

The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Laulie is Friday, December 29th, 1882.

So she didn't make it up

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Look what you did! 🀣

Although I am grateful you're on the same track as us fair play. We spotted this three weeks ago and was keeping it on the down low.Also frustrating DM visit here as makes it harder for us to actually make money right now 😫 had onlines interested but now they got the info for free

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Although I am grateful you're on the same track as us fair play. We spotted this three weeks ago and was keeping it on the down low.Also frustrating DM visit here as makes it harder for us to actually make money right now 😫 had onlines interested but now they got the info for free
Sorry - the detectives are watching the detectives ;) πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈ πŸ”Ž

Reactions: 7
Nah it can’t be Goodyear, it’s too literate and has punctuation. She would say everyone is a jelos haterz haha πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah it can’t be Goodyear, it’s too literate and has punctuation. She would say everyone is a jelos haterz haha πŸ˜†
It just shows how unsuited Mark and her were. She wants baybehs and couldn't care about having a regular income or a paid-for home and him and Michelle have had time to travel, live and work abroad and afford to buy a big house for when they want to start a family. I know we can't all choose but this seems the better way to me.

Reactions: 10
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Well done you eagle eyed raccoon

I love how the dm is digging her out for grammatical errors HA.

Shes gona be fuuuuuming, i wonder if she'll address it on her stories like she did the plaque πŸ˜…πŸ˜….
Will she change the name now or has she already begged for loads of personalised clothes with the name on so cant go back 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long story short yesterday I discovered they have set up an Instagram called Lauliè clothing, it has no content yet but it's the old only fans/lifestyle page but rebranded as Lauliè clothing.

Lauliè is a mix of both Lauren and Charlie and is a made up name (she said the name was her own creation). Thus we assume perhaps the baby will be called Lauliè like lolly 🍭
I'm still laughing at this - with that accent on the E though it'll be Lolly - eh won't it. Jean Paul Gaultier needs be worried not methinks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.