Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #19, Well done MunHun for the thread suggestion, clearly a winner even before I announced the competition.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-goodger-18-sheesh-shock-new-dad-on-the-block.16445/page-50

Loz wasn't impressed with the Ice Cream and she told us so, we don't know what her main meal was but
NinaStar90 will be on the case.

Loz gave her seal of Disapproval.
So glad @MunHun got it with this corker and ty @265 for getting it up and running :D

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just clicked on so she said a while back that the name is around a flower so it surely has to be a girl I mean we all know it is anyway but how thick is she if she thinks people wouldn’t guess from that. The name is gonna be absolutely stupid can see it coming and it will be spelt wrong but she will just say because it’s a made up name that’s how it’s spelt. Boils my piss she does. She’s absolutely riddled you can see it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So glad @MunHun got it with this corker and ty @265 for getting it up and running :D
Thank you I feel so accepted into the Scrunchies and Tattle in general 🤣🙌🏻

Just clicked on so she said a while back that the name is around a flower so it surely has to be a girl I mean we all know it is anyway but how thick is she if she thinks people wouldn’t guess from that. The name is gonna be absolutely stupid can see it coming and it will be spelt wrong but she will just say because it’s a made up name that’s how it’s spelt. Boils my piss she does. She’s absolutely riddled you can see it
I’m pretty sure it’s after her Nanny Rose but her own variation of it. The mind boggles unless it is Rosie but she’s said she’s made this name up herself 🙈🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you I feel so accepted into the Scrunchies and Tattle in general 🤣🙌🏻

I’m pretty sure it’s after her Nanny Rose but her own variation of it. The mind boggles unless it is Rosie but she’s said she’s made this name up herself 🙈🤡
Do you think when she said she’s made up a name that it was going to be that no matter what and oddbod wouldn’t have a say in it? 🤔 Also, wonder if it’s going to be Babyeh Drury, Goodger, Drury-Goodger or Goodger-Drury... feel sorry for the kid no matter what

Reactions: 8
Do you think when she said she’s made up a name that it was going to be that no matter what and oddbod wouldn’t have a say in it? 🤔 Also, wonder if it’s going to be Babyeh Drury, Goodger, Drury-Goodger or Goodger-Drury... feel sorry for the kid no matter what
She will definitely have Goodger in it. She’d be pissed if the the baybeh didn’t have her name. Not sure if she’ll also have Drury. We can’t have the attention taken away from Big Loz Goodger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the new thread & a big well done to @MunHun for the title ❤👏👏

So, if the made up name is a variation of Rose it's Sore innit 🤣 or she's added an extra 'O' and were expecting babby Oreos 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I still can't believe she tagged that dessert company then wrote that about how it tasted. Hardly constructive feedback. She's such an ignorant woman

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She probably told him he could pick the boys name as she had her heart set on her specially made girls name. It’s probably going be El-Rose as she thinks it’s exotic yet traditional cos she’s an old fashioned girl at heart 🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A thread recap:

Obviously as @Blowup80 pointed out at the start of the last thread she is still a CGI fanny. She also did us our very own thread dictionary for any newcomers who wanted to pick up on the lingo.

Some of the Scrunchies tried to make complaints to the Independent Press Standards Organisation for the fact publications are allowing her heavily photoshopped and FaceApp’d photos to be used in online articles - misrepresenting her actual appearance and normalising unattainable and untrue images - but apparently as they describe what she is wearing and the colour of her hair accurately, they are doing nothing wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

She has spent more time lying around her gaff contorting herself to get her best angle as @Bee kind pointed out - I would say it’s behind her but as we know she has that monstrous arse so clearly not.

More food posts - she made a sandwich, some tuna pasta with sweetcorn 🌽 obvs, and some Spag Bol a la Loz featuring broccoli and a block of cheese to keep it nice and healthy. They begged another free curry swimming in grease. Understandably she’s been spending a lot of time on the toilet.

She also got very upset when she realised the true amount of “baked oven” crisps she should be eating after Oddbod must have taken her usual sharing-size bag to work for his lunch and left her with a multipack-sized packet. No doubt she ate the lot.

She’s been buying gaining new followers as evidenced by @Katie8ee keeping an eye on her IG stats.

She’s done a photo shoot for the gender reveal/ had an illegal baby shower which will be in New magazine next week.

We also got to see a revolting new outfit that made her look like a Greggs sausage roll and we rightly had questions 🤔

Big Loz opened her grotesque mouth and put her tiny foot in it by slagging off the younger cast of TOWIE, ironically on a mental health podcast and moaning about how she had to do her own makeup back in the day (they didn’t have enough money in the budget for you Loz) and when it was picked up by the press (courtesy no doubt of Moleman who is still desperately trying to keep her relevant). Some people took offence to her comments which led to her filming a series of boo-hoo’ing videos exposing her chest and saying it was all taken “out of contents” 🤦🏼‍♀️ If you’d like to know more about the podcast without having to listen to her lip smacking then @xyzcba took one for the team and listed what was said.

She’s also been on the beg again for baby stuff, was #gifted a lovely new pram but apparently it was too basic for her. This led to @Dollylovesshoes pointing out that she is a “fucking botoxedlipfillercunt” which is poetic in its simplicity.

@Pom Bear brightened our days with some more excellent art works. Big Loz aka Velozzaraptor with her bag and biscuit being my personal favourite.

Her award; and BAFTA; Oddbod with his ‘mates’; Loz as a quality street toffee penny being chivvied along by Nora Batty; and the Essex Princess 👸 Fiona.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
A thread recap:

Obviously as @Blowup80 pointed out at the start of the last thread she is still a CGI fanny. She also did us our very own thread dictionary for any newcomers who wanted to pick up on the lingo.

Some of the Scrunchies tried to make complaints to the Independent Press Standards Organisation for the fact publications are allowing her heavily photoshopped and FaceApp’d photos to be used in online articles - misrepresenting her actual appearance and normalising unattainable and untrue images - but apparently as they describe what she is wearing and the colour of her hair accurately, they are doing nothing wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

She has spent more time lying around her gaff contorting herself to get her best angle as @Bee kind pointed out - I would say it’s behind her but as we know she has that monstrous arse so clearly not.

More food posts - she made a sandwich, some tuna pasta with sweetcorn 🌽 obvs, and some Spag Bol a la Loz featuring broccoli and a block of cheese to keep it nice and healthy. They begged another free curry swimming in grease. Understandably she’s been spending a lot of time on the toilet.

She also got very upset when she realised the true amount of “baked oven” crisps she should be eating after Oddbod must have taken her usual sharing-size bag to work for his lunch and left her with a multipack-sized packet. No doubt she ate the lot.

She’s been buying gaining new followers as evidenced by @Katie8ee keeping an eye on her IG stats.

She’s done a photo shoot for the gender reveal/ had an illegal baby shower which will be in New magazine next week.

We also got to see a revolting new outfit that made her look like a Greggs sausage roll and we rightly had questions 🤔

Big Loz opened her grotesque mouth and put her tiny foot in it by slagging off the younger cast of TOWIE, ironically on a mental health podcast and moaning about how she had to do her own makeup back in the day (they didn’t have enough money in the budget for you Loz) and when it was picked up by the press (courtesy no doubt of Moleman who is still desperately trying to keep her relevant). Some people took offence to her comments which led to her filming a series of boo-hoo’ing videos exposing her chest and saying it was all taken “out of contents” 🤦🏼‍♀️ If you’d like to know more about the podcast without having to listen to her lip smacking then @xyzcba took one for the team and listed what was said.

She’s also been on the beg again for baby stuff, was #gifted a lovely new pram but apparently it was too basic for her. This led to @Dollylovesshoes pointing out that she is a “fucking botoxedlipfillercunt” which is poetic in its simplicity.

@Pom Bear brightened our days with some more excellent art works. Big Loz aka Velozzaraptor with her bag and biscuit being my personal favourite.

Her award; and BAFTA; Oddbod with his ‘mates’; Loz as a quality street toffee penny being chivvied along by Nora Batty; and the Essex Princess 👸 Fiona.
You my dear have got to be the funniest round up writer of Tattle ❤🤣👏

@Pom Bear please could Clicky have an award, if you have time my lovely 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Love a recap, i forget "all yous lot" are comedy gold. You've even got me talking like her now.
I keep hoping she'll change or show us a glimpse of a nice yun gel but no, she's vain and greedy through and through

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A thread recap:

I love this!! You is da bestest eva 🤣.
So proud to be featured three times in this re-cap.
Now onwards scrunchies another 50 pages of sink mocking, basic tit, crap food, angles and fadge lips! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
New thread title is class @MunHun and as always @Clickbait your recaps are hilarious!! I love them!

I see she has been slagging off little moons she's so out of touch as I know for a fact that all the young influencers including Molly Mae and her squad are always banging on about loving them.

If the child is called petal I will laugh my head off but ultimately it's going to be some Rose related palava like Lau'Rosa

• Heart
New thread title is class @MunHun and as always @Clickbait your recaps are hilarious!! I love them!

I see she has been slagging off little moons she's so out of touch as I know for a fact that all the young influencers including Molly Mae and her squad are always banging on about loving them.

If the child is called petal I will laugh my head off but ultimately it's going to be some Rose related palava like Lau'Rosa
Oh Christ, my head anagrammed that as 'Arousal' at first glance, but even the letters aren't right 🤣 no points for me on the Countdown Conundrum 🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I called Larosa a couple of threads back and I’m sticking with it 😁

Ps @Katie8ee re the celebrating Mother’s Day as an expectant mum, I feel the same re tempting fate.

Each to their own, of course, but from personal experience I have had 5 miscarriages (lucky enough to eventually have my boy) but until that baby was safe in my arms I was taking nothing for granted...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Was just sitting thinking and the papers do stories on absolute tit with Lauren e.g the water birth 😂😂😂 why don’t they actually do a story about her Doing only fans when she is 5 month pregnant. It’s disgusting. All these stories that they do are never harsh on her always praising her

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.