Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All joking aside I am going to be serious.
I like the dress choices, not for me but flatter her skin tone ect and cover everything. They just make her look huge. She constantly edits herself to look so different, but she looks like she does here which is a big girl. You can tell she was big before and that the unhealthy food isn't doing her any good as she is swollen. She must be devastated at these pictures as she had no control over them BUT she is selling her baby to the devil that is the media so she only has herself to blame!

Reactions: 10
Two complete different people. And I think one ate the other too.
And the hair highlights are vomit. She must have realized that because it didn’t last long. DM comments are going to be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All joking aside I am going to be serious.
I like the dress choices, not for me but flatter her skin tone ect and cover everything. They just make her look huge. She constantly edits herself to look so different, but she looks like she does here which is a big girl. You can tell she was big before and that the unhealthy food isn't doing her any good as she is swollen. She must be devastated at these pictures as she had no control over them BUT she is selling her baby to the devil that is the media so she only has herself to blame!
Yep exactly! If she didn’t sell them, the pics wouldn’t be out there...

Reactions: 4
Can someone see to the new thread,I have to dash as have some work to do!

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Late suggestion for the #threadtitle
The gender reveal was no surprise
You can’t beat Tattlers’ eagle eyes 👀

Happy to start the new thread if needed. I honestly cannot get over the yo-yo bump. In some photos she looks like she’s carrying late-term triplets!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t look good in the videos does she. Snd what is she wearing. One dress seemed ok the light pink one. The rest 🤢. I don’t think she will be happy with how they’ve turned out

View attachment 493744

View attachment 493745

View attachment 493746

Think these pics have made my day 😂😂

And why isn’t oddbod in there

The nicer pink dress is not any of the above by the way!!
Blimey, I knew she must be huge judging by the crap she was eating but was not expecting that! Her midwife will be bitching at her every time she goes in for a check up because she will be high risk. She still has three months to go! What an absolute fool. She's stored up so many problems - she'll be in agony leading up to the birth.

And four boobs in the shiny disco number :confused:
I saw that! What a state.

Reactions: 8
Why has she not even got a properly fitting bra?! Her boobs are huge, could well start leaking soon too, you won't get nipple pads in that tiny little thing! Plus a decent bra would improve her shape at least a bit... maybe..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ive just watched the video, she looks absolutely nothing like the heavily filtered photos she’s posts. God help that little girl with her as a migrate. I guarantee when the baby’s here she posts filtered pics of her

Reactions: 6
Its because you hormones aren't as strong as what Lozza's are

do you chill the batter or leave it out on the side ?
I make my batter the night before and leave in fridge then give a quick whizz before cooking.
Is she taking the pee about cooking tips 🤔seriously they surely cannot believe those meals look good 😌 🙈 basic

How are they going to bring a baby up 😳
Fingers down the throat works for me.... <wanders off whistling...>

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like a completely different person, she's so deluded.

Where are these videos??
It’s on the OK website; you have to sign up to be a VIP member which costs nowt and it’s fine in a few mins. Will give you a good laugh with her pregacy advice 😂

She took this from Vicky Pattison so explains a lot but why don’t they check for spelling before posting 😂 Lozza must be reading on here ref the weight post... however what she ate yesterday hadn’t done her any favours 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.