Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chaz is back in his 1970s catalogue again this time underwear instead of his favourite jumpers 😄😄 xx.

Back later 😄💖.

Resizer_16151682764030.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just layers and layers of flab hanging off a teeny facetuned head!

That outfit is awful. Why would you go out like that? Like a sack of spuds tied round the middle as my dad would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like a Marshall ward catalogue model in the plus sizes range. Lauren was this an essential trip to the carpark 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck me now I see what the issue is she has a fluctuating bump depending on what side you see it from. From the left it’s invisible but from the right it’s massive, visible from Lands End at least. It’s just crazy that we’ve been looking at it from the wrong direction 🧭🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same spot as the last pap walk, same flares, same tiny trainer, same facetune & subtle “oh I’m just on the phone you’ve caught me totally unawares” 😂😂
3rd pic...on the phone to.....hello I ordered some corn n it ain’t come yet... Needed for tonight’s dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spag Bol leftovers or a takeaway ......
“Babes, I knew you would say takeaway”

Even the fake phonecall ...

ps the outfit makes you focus on her big giant CLUNGE ....
The impromptu poses are just pathetic, the girl is an absolute moron - what does she do? and Where does she go? and does she get changed in the car? She makes me feel ill, and she’s beyond annoying at this point🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another set up will be gracing the screens today. The field is her new car park as it's the same place as last set so all in the same day. On the phone again. Airbrushed face. Looks different size in each picture. Her body, the bump and the giraffe neck with chiseled chin. Wait until you see the editing on the legs. Wearing stripes so you can see when they're wavy or tried to be rubbed out. Let alone the wavy gate in the background. Hair up and bag though this time and different shoes seen as people commented why would you go out with no bag. They take note. I'm sure Craig comes on here for inspiration. He loves to be spoken about, they both do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Same spot as the last pap walk, same flares, same tiny trainer, same facetune & subtle “oh I’m just on the phone you’ve caught me totally unawares” 😂😂
So many questions!
Why don't you have a bra on! Your tits are monsters! Strap the girls in!
Why don't you clean your shoes?
Where the hell did you buy that awful outfit from you look like a Greggs sausage roll?
Is that Hollywood 2 Face tune app?
Are you having sweet corn again for tea tonight?
Did Chaz clean the sink?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The car park is now full. Over to the park I go. I Don’t need the car I am one!!

3rd pic...on the phone to.....hello I ordered some corn n it ain’t come yet... Needed for tonight’s dinner 😂
She looks a bit Fuken worried don’t she??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How can she make normal food look vile 🤢😂

Something interesting I spotted from Katie Price thread... KP owes money to a man who wrapped her car and also did the pink stuff on the mobility scooter she had and our Lozza commented on it; this was back in Sept when her and Chaz were allegedly dating/shagging... just thought bizarre she would comment on anything to do with KP
Valet Magic is the firm that cleans her car for free. Got to keep in with them.

Spag Bol leftovers or a takeaway ......
“Babes, I knew you would say takeaway”

Even the fake phonecall ...

ps the outfit makes you focus on her big giant CLUNGE ....
I have this picture of her caught up on that chicken-wire fence :ROFLMAO:

Valet Magic is the firm that cleans her car for free. Got to keep in with them.
Also apparently selling KP's Suzuki Jeep that he was owed money on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.