Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we need a Lozza dictionary for any new members seen as we talk so much craziness on here!
So here goes, feel free to add!

Lozza - Lauren Goodger
Chaz- Charles Drury
Oddbod- Also Charles, Carry On character looks like Charles.
Sink boy - Also Charles, he made a video of himself spunking in to a sink, as you do.
Mole man- Lauren's manager, looks like a mole.
Tom Thumb- As above, also looks like a thumb
Violent scrunchie- Lozza always wore the same dirty scrunchie.
Scrunchies - Lozza thread followers.
Hollywood 2- Lozza's favourite facetune.
Sheesh man- possible real baby dad works at Sheesh
Baybeh- How Lozza says baby
Yung gel- How Lozza says young girl.
ET- referenced to Lozza having a neck like ET
Velozzaraptor- referenced to Lozza's little hands, especially worse with Photoshop fails
Sweet corn/Corn on the cob - Lozza's favourite food.
Vine tomatoes - once beautifully placed on top of a plate of slop.
Slop - most of what Lozza eats.
Pit- Lozza's bed.
Sausage skin - Lozza's favourite lounge wear.
Peppa/piggy- Lozza.

I'm tired now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think we need a Lozza dictionary for any new members seen as we talk so much craziness on here!

Lozza - Lauren Goodger
Chaz- Charles Drury
Sink boy - Also Charles, he made a video of himself spunking in to a sink, as you do.
Velozzaraptor- referenced to Lozza's little hands, especially worse with Photoshop fails
Pit- Lozza's bed.
Peppa/piggy- Lozza.

I'm tired now.
Brilliant🤣🤣 I think moving forward her dressing gown should be referred to as ‘The Gown’ as it’s clearly part of her wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Clickbait hahahha brilliant catch up, made me smile a lot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

so guys if u do complain, it’s pretty easy as I have done it. Why should she be able to get away with this? Young girls/boys are under so much pressure with looking a certain way now a days, it’s unfair that they are creating a look that’s not achievable. I agree that Lauren is in a tit place, but she’s also an adult that has options. She has a horrible attitude, which we have all seen in her earlier years on towie, but also still has, as our good friend @Fifthavenue has witnessed first hand!

brilliant

Lozza - Lauren Goodger
Chaz- Charles Drury
Pit- Lozza's bed.
Peppa/piggy- Lozza.

I'm tired now.

Reactions: 6
This thread is my absolute guilty pleasure. I don't know how I found but man I'm glad I did. I'm working crazy hours at the min and at the end of the day I have a bath and read this thread and giggle, a lot. Thankfully I haven't had any dreams about Big Loz from reading all this.

In her rambling second income story where she had quite clearly been told to shoe horn in some set phrases, was it just my phone or did the sound not match the video? Probably all the filtering she's been doing. Either that or my signal is b*****ed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This thread is my absolute guilty pleasure. I don't know how I found but man I'm glad I did. I'm working crazy hours at the min and at the end of the day I have a bath and read this thread and giggle, a lot. Thankfully I haven't had any dreams about Big Loz from reading all this.

In her rambling second income story where she had quite clearly been told to shoe horn in some set phrases, was it just my phone or did the sound not match the video? Probably all the filtering she's been doing. Either that or my signal is b*****ed.
She would of been practising that all afternoon🤣 it was distorted in places and she’s difficult to understand at the best of times🤣 i canny stand these forex things, they make out that’s it’s their friend and Loz isn’t even following the woman on Insta 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My bump got measured weekly, and one week it decreased by ONE CENTIMETRE, and i got sent for an emergency ultrasound to check baby was okay....

So no big loz your bump hasn't settled. Not possible.

Awwww just realised its world book day today, nice of Lauren to dress as peter rabbit and go hopping (plus oreo) through a field.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Lozza has 2 brains in her body right now but has never been so dumb 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Any news on BAY BEEE ?

Evening everyone - those ribbed dungarees were bleeping awful weren’t they ?

Hope everyone is good - I’m stoned, I actually thought I could eat that sandwich ? But in fairness as I said I’m stoned. 🤷‍♀️
Fair play pal im a bit wrecked as well bottle of wine couple of codiene good times. Did I miss anything apart from her being an absolute bleeping riot ? Use

My bump got measured weekly, and one week it decreased by ONE CENTIMETRE, and i got sent for an emergency ultrasound to check baby was okay....

So no big loz your bump hasn't settled. Not possible.

Awwww just realised its world book day today, nice of Lauren to dress as peter rabbit and go hopping (plus oreo) through a field.
Awww world book Day !! Someone better tell them them the BFG Is running round Chigwell

Sidenote: feel bad for saying that, I pure love the BFG

So here we are lads I'm reading a book I bought ten years ago feeling a bit Big Loz about it all but gladly have moved on. I do believe she is pregnant and she is whoaring herself on only fans still. I think she will love a kid but also put all her issues on it.

I may be a bit high (my elbow is still fucked)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I THought kp liked the yung gel and always stuck up for her? So She must feel tit on by Lozza after charles did her dirty like that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now watching OG Beauty and the Beast 😭😭😭😭😭😭bleeping love it !

Do we think there will be a gender reveal this week ? She said would be next week two weeks ago so it's coming !!!!

Listening to it not watching! ( Yes it is another phone no I'm not a drug dealer )

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.