Lauren Goodger #15 Money Money Money, Lozzas nunny, in a FaceApp world..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Hollywood’ ‘makeup 3’ all looking really good here Lauren. Such a convincing and natural pic!
View attachment 436175
What straight lad drinks cocktails like that I’m sorry

Honesty, it is actually hard to tell.

Now, I have been single for many years and I never really did Valentine's when I was with my ex, but a bit of toast on what looks like normal cheap white bread would just embarrass me to make. That's a normal weekend breakfast. I'm honestly not a snob but what about nice coffee, salmon, even just toast with crusty fresh bread. It can't be just me?
Hahahaha I’m howling at the bread at least buy a bit of sourdough or a bloomer. Medium white warbys cut into a heart shape and some eggs that look like they’ve came out of a cats hole... no ta

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I kinda hope the DM posts these pictures. Can you imagine the comments about the eggs/mushrooms/popcorn/scrapings of a pan not washed for 3 weeks?

Hahahaha I’m howling at the bread at least buy a bit of sourdough or a bloomer. Medium white warbys cut into a heart shape and some eggs that look like they’ve came out of a cats hole... no ta
Right? At least pick the Toastie or the Super Toastie? Even my dog would be mad to be served the 'Medium' on a special occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Annnnnd his.
How hard Isit to Chuck a nice brekkie together couple of coroissnants poached egg bit of salmon bit of avo - orange juice / tea etc 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s a real shame they don’t have some basic life skills by the looks of it. I mean he can be excused to a point as he’s only 23 but her!?! It’s like a couple of teenagers not grown adults

Reactions: 12
My husband said it looks like he gnawed the hearts out of the bread with his teeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must be gutted she hasn’t made it onto the DM yet when every other so called celeb posting has.

My husband said it looks like he gnawed the hearts out of the bread with his teeth 😂
He does look like a rat sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100% says ‘a girls’ on that glass thing she got him - look on the stories - means they having a girl & they already know absolute liar she is 100% past 4 months
A fantastic bit of detective work there! You can absolutely see it clearly. Time for a little tip email to the DM 😂 . This also means we will get to hear the name she has made up herself.

Reactions: 17
A fantastic bit of detective work there! You can absolutely see it clearly. Time for a little tip email to the DM 😂 . This also means we will get to hear the name she has made up herself.
Markchelle wasn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mine got me dry toast (not home made) and dry crisps (not home made) and then he made me dry biscuits as well... also not home made. He also got me Emma Bridgewater stuff and new jammies so it’s not all bad. I get sick every month before I’m due on because my periods are tit ( they absolutely floor me) but it’s not home made so should
I get rid?

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Mine got me dry toast (not home made) and dry crisps (not home made) and then he made me dry biscuits as well... also not home made. He also got me Emma Bridgewater stuff and new jammies so it’s not all bad. I get sick every month before I’m due on because my periods are tit ( they absolutely floor me) but it’s not home made so should
I get rid?
I feel if you got what Oddbod made you'd be feeling A LOT worse. Maybe good your partner stuck with a safe option.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.