Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:

Ole Lozza’s up the duff, watch her blag lotsa free stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A lot happened while I was working, got home after a long day and what the duck? this sudden pregnancy announcement
and it went totally bonkers. I couldn't keep up but I did get the edited highlights.

I shall be starting #11 around lunch time, if that's okay Katie8ee.
It is so hard catching up. I don’t know whether to start at the new comments or go back to the old comments. Sometimes I flick through but then I get to the end and I’ve missed something so I have to go back cause I feel FOMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It is so hard catching up. I don’t know whether to start at the new comments or go back to the old comments. Sometimes I flick through but then I get to the end and I’ve missed something so I have to go back cause I feel FOMO.
For me I couldn't keep up, same went for Katie Price and her bullshit, at least the weekend is here.

Reactions: 4
Could you even imagine the carcrash TV this would be ... the yung gel (who’s actually a fully grown, what 35 yr old woman?) who can’t think what’s a healthy thing to make for dinner (and refers to a tuna sandwich as ‘homemade’) I wonder what income she actually has coming in realistically (how much would a magazine article pay) & split between the two of them how long could that last given the lifestyle she pretends to lead. No wonder she’s constantly on the beg for freebies - every business she’s tried has failed because she’s Lazy & incompetent.
Mags and other print media pay very little these days. Journalistic rates can be as low as £100 per page! If she has a column she might get 300 but I assume it is ghost written and they will get ay least 100 from that. I have no idea where she gets money from. She's not making any more than a few 100 a week on OF if you look at the figures

Reactions: 5
Someone has already mentioned it but people should watch the Josie Cunningham doc, it’s on YouTube. Shows how people like her (well she’s back to obscurity now but at the time) and Lauren exploit negative attention. It’s all a game, and these people have no morals or qualms so long as they have exposure and money. I just think Lauren is slightly more delusional, as she actually seems to believe she’s a big star, a gorgeous independent aspirational woman who inspires jealousy in others!:eek::cry::mad:

Reactions: 15
We all thought it was a nasty rumour,
Now Loz thinks that she smells of tuna 🍣

I have been Muttley laughing at baby Brian and tuna-gate all morning. Think I’ve finally lost the plot 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m ever so pleased baby Brian seems to have stuck! I chuckle every time I see it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We all thought it was a nasty rumour,
Now Loz thinks that she smells of tuna 🍣

I have been Muttley laughing at baby Brian and tuna-gate all morning. Think I’ve finally lost the plot 🤪
I'm so behind I have no idea of this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone has already mentioned it but people should watch the Josie Cunningham doc, it’s on YouTube. Shows how people like her (well she’s back to obscurity now but at the time) and Lauren exploit negative attention. It’s all a game, and these people have no morals or qualms so long as they have exposure and money. I just think Lauren is slightly more delusional, as she actually seems to believe she’s a big star, a gorgeous independent aspirational woman who inspires jealousy in others!:eek::cry::mad:
Haha ugh that woman was RANCID

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha ugh that woman was RANCID
Funny think is I was thinking whatever happened to her, I blame her for some of the attitudes people in the world of reality TV have.

AND THREAD #11 is officially OPEN.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.