Lauren Brazee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an aside I am definitely seeing Ev on the spectrum the more I’m seeing of him lately. Obsessive behaviour hyperactivity and not vocal at all at present….Anyone else?

Reactions: 4
So, I just want to say something that may go over like a ton of bricks but I am so pissed off right now about all these people jumping on the diabetic drug weight loss journey. I am a T2 diabetic and I just spent the last week hunting down the drug my doctor prescribed, Mounjaro. The Pharmacy said they were going to need to find an alternative so my doctor prescribed Trulicity. I called my pharmacy and they said there was a 3 week backorder for Trulicity but they had one box of Mounjaro left. I had to go an entire week without my weekly injection because people like Lauren want to use these drugs to lose weight. I get it. I think being overweight sucks and if there is a claim of a miracle drug to get the pounds off, sure, why not try it. But now the demand has caused a backlog of supplies and diabetics can't get the drugs.

So, I called my doctors office and told them I finally was able to get Mounjaro and I'm on the waiting list to get Trulicity and they told me all these drugs stores are going to stop filling these orders for non-diabetics because they can't keep up with the demand and doctors are just writing these prescriptions without realizing the amount of people now on this band wagon. I don't think Lauren is going to be able to continue with the drug since now they're limiting who gets it. So she has a months supply and we'll see what happens and whether she gets anymore or tries a different one.

She appears to have deleted my comment (typical MAASS move) but there are people commenting in her vlog letting her know they or their family member can't get the drugs and they ARE diabetic.
In the past, I’ve had trouble getting my insulin as well. Only the problem was $$$$ and not others using it up. People don’t understand that we could actually lose our lives if we don’t get our meds. Fortunately, my insurance company is now charging a third of the price they were when I couldn’t get it. What a relief.

Reactions: 3
As an aside I am definitely seeing Ev on the spectrum the more I’m seeing of him lately. Obsessive behaviour hyperactivity and not vocal at all at present….Anyone else?
Yes he most definitely is. When that becomes evident it will surely send her off the deep end.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Okay her last 2 vlogs are cringey.
1st she's showing off her huge gut and saying how great she's doing...its only the shots.
2nd she's bawling like she witnessed the Second Coming or something. Like she has found the key to happiness. Like everything is different and perfect now.
FFS...she's giving herself medical weight loss injections...not much of anything else.

• Heart
I just checked in on her vlog for today. Why in the name of God does she have ro show us her putting on her deodorant???

• Haha
She must be getting backlash for using the Mounjaro. She has posted a very defensive post if the reasons she needs it. IMO...she wants an easy fix to lose weight

• Heart
I watched one of her latest videos and found myself confused. She shows her and her husband working out. No sign of cardio, just strength training.

Whaat?? Lady. Nobody is looking at you and thinking, "This woman needs strength training." She makes her body do strength training every day by forcing it to carry her own weight around. Her butt and thighs are probably pretty strong because she makes them squat hundreds of pounds every time she so much as uses the toilet. Her deltoids get a workout every time she brushes her teeth. Fat arms are heavy.

I get that strength training should be considered an important part of anybody's fitness regimen (including beyond the daily strenuous demands you put on your body already). But.....lady. You need to move. A lot.

And before she or anybody protests, but she's losing weight already by injecting herself with drugs. That doesn't even matter. Cardio works out your heart. It also works out your lungs. You build endurance and stamina. She needs that more than whatever weird tit she's getting from holding a ball and twisting back and forth.

I saw some reel of hers about her "working out." Her on a stationary bike, time said 1 minute 23 sec. The rest were just strength training. I don't get it, it seems so obvious to me--it's a lot easier to do 10 minutes of strength training than it is to do one hour of cardio. When I see fat people overly focused on strength training it just looks like they're avoiding cardio. She should be spending twice as much time doing cardio compared to strength, possibly four times as much, maybe even six times as much, idk how much time she spends on it. She probably only needs 15 minutes of strength 4 times a week and that's it.

I get that strength training should be considered an important part of anybody's fitness regimen (including beyond the daily strenuous demands you put on your body already). But.....lady. You need to move. A lot.
This is generally not true. Strength training is far more important than cardio. One can lose pounds by doing either cardio or through diet. They say, you can't outrun a bad diet. Cardio is also good for heart health and other things, but for losing weight, cardio isn't necessary. It might get you a couple hundred extra calories burned is all. You can do that with one less snack.

As for looking better in ones skin, resistance training is far better. Of course, she will end up with lots of loose skin but that shouldn't negate strength training. In the end, a good regiment should include both.

A good regiment would include not binge eating crappy food nightly before bed. It would include moving your body...even a little...each day.
Lauren is too much of a food addict for weight loss to work for her. She wanted an easy fix and she got it.
She's going to have that massive ass and stomach of hers right back to where it was in no time.
All that pharmaceutical drug she's injecting will be a waste of time and money. Just like her BFF's weight surgery was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She need to ge5 her kids out for walks with her too and try teaching them how to eat good food I walk on my treadmill for 30 the last 10 minutes I walk and use my 3 pound weight and the stretch out for about 10 if I have time or just best I can she need to do more med work but not every one can get them or has money for them

Well, I'm still no fan of Lauren, but I will commend her for putting in the work more than we've ever seen. She's lost 50 lbs and is working on doing her 1st 5K. Again, not a fan, but I was a morbidly obese mother of young children and I am happy that she's working toward being healthy. Hopefully that will help all of them.

Reactions: 6
Your hair is gorgeous. If you don’t want to wear it down because it’s too hot, it would look great in a high ponytail.

New year, same Lauren. Right back to weight loss drugs and hyper fixating on doing anything but actually working out. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ozempic, LB’s miracle obesity shot. It is not an obesity cure. It manages it, but only if you continue taking it….forever. Interesting news beginning to come out about this drug. Lawsuits are ramping up. Stomach paralysis even after you quit the injection. Mental health distress, depression, suicidal ideation. Seems like lifestyle changes and some personal accountability would be a better prescription, but that is just me. 😬

• Heart