Lauren Brazee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren is batshit crazy IMO.
She's talked ad nauseam about being stuck in that tiny box house and how unsatisfied she is with her life. (I believe it's because she wants ๐Ÿ–'s life, minus Abbie).
Why in the universe get pregnant if you're going on like this day after day?
Now she's going to definitely be stuck in that tiny box house, with an infant, for some time next year. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh the irony!
And she will be telling the world ALL about how hard it is. How TIRED she is. How depressed she is. Blah, blah, blah, woe is her.
Unless they move, I really don't see this playing out into a happy ending.
2 - 400lb people plus one obese child in that tiny house - to me, sounds like a dangerous space for an infant physically.
Bring on the tit show!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The recent vlogs are making me want to drop her as a subscription.

I used to enjoy her content, positivity, and even her bright house colors. Now she just complains all the time.

She literally just had the wrong appointment date for her first U/S, and she went off she showed up. I mean, if I don't get a confirmation of an appointment I call them. Not her...the girl is a wreck over this to the point where her parents bought her flowers! Wtf?! Things happen...why pander to that?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is so immature.
I had stopped watching her vlogs but I saw her snarky comments to people on Facebook who complained about all of her complaining. Calling it a TedTalk. *big eye roll* it just went on and on.
She needs to grow up.
Learn to be thankful.
Stop coveting Priscilla's life.
Take her kid on walks daily because the child is already morbidly obese and most likely pre diabetic, with all the sugar she consumes, both at home and at her Grandmother's.
Don't get me started again on the number of times the kid eats per day!!! It's foul.
Lauren and John witch about the kid not sleeping but she gets zero physical activity. No wonder. John and his Weight loss attempt (he will fail) should be moving his body daily and taking the kid on walks with him.
Lauren too. She is so large I doubt you can see a 9 month baby on her.
They are disgusting.
Like their heros the hambeasts.
IMO

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Aside from the exploitation and obesity, I actually liked Lauren and John. They are a breath of fresh air when compared to Fathering Autism. However, since they started trying to get pregnant, I lost respect for them. To go against doctors recommendation and get pregnant anyways while morbidly obese is selfish and irresponsible. Let alone the fact that they are failing their overweight, if not obese daughter by shoveling fatty foods down her throat and keeping her attached to the iPad.

I absolutely cannot stand the "it's 2020, get over it" mindset. Yes, it is 2020 and more people are obese than ever.. but that doesn't mean your pregnancy is any safer. You're still high risk for everything. If you love your kids, make your family's health a priority. I know she's trying real hard to justify her actions because she's insecure, but it's just grossing me out. She needs to be completely transparent about the dangers of obesity and pregnancy. Even if she goes on to have a healthy pregnancy and delivery, she does not need to encourage others to do the same thing. It's not like this was an accident or birth control fail. This was meticulously planned out. All while trying to get pregnant behind the scenes, she was attempting to make her audience believe she was getting healthier in order to get pregnant and also debating on whether or not she actually wanted another child. Clearly she was just trying to make amends with the fact that it wasn't happening right away.

• Heart
I thought this thread was gone.
Glad it's not.
I'm probably in a minority because I can't stand her but that's ok.
She covets ๐Ÿ–'s life and copies her almost verbatim. Not an original thought in her brain.
Her kid is getting huge and that's never a good thing. 2020 or not. She will struggle. Emotionally and healthwise. What a shame and shame on Lauren.

Just watched Johnโ€™s latest update. I have to honestly say that I like him. He is honest, down to earth and absolutely doing well with his weight loss and changing his mind set too. I just really hope that they can start doing small steps with Ella even if just going for a walk together. I know on fathering autism that A said that staying in the cool is the only thing in summer so if thatโ€™s the case with Lauren then hopefully theyโ€™ll start being out more when the weather calms down! I do think that Lauren pregnant or not should be walking at least a mile a day and if they make it fun for Ella she will soon love it.

Reactions: 5
I thought this thread was gone.
Glad it's not.
I'm probably in a minority because I can't stand her but that's ok.
She covets ๐Ÿ–'s life and copies her almost verbatim. Not an original thought in her brain.
Her kid is getting huge and that's never a good thing. 2020 or not. She will struggle. Emotionally and healthwise. What a shame and shame on Lauren.
I'm with you. Her husband quit his job!! WTF? Who does that with a wife and child? Then Lauren gets pregnant while morbidly obese and I assume with no insurance. Again...WTF?

Great he is losing weight but they should all be on that journey including their daughter because that little girl is way over weight.

Include me in the "not a fan" category.

Yeah, he quit his job but I forgot the exact reason he used. Whatever it was, I remember thinking, most adults look for other jobs if their current job sucks. They give a 2 week notice and move on. No lapse in income.
Lauren copies ๐Ÿ– and wants her life so badly. Right down to the stay at home husband part. They are a deranged bunch. All of them.
IMO.

She knew EXACTLY what she was doing when she made her registry public. She doesn't need help picking out baby items. Mom blogs all over the internet showcase the top baby must-haves of 2020, or whatever year. Take your tit ass money grab off the internet and consider not taking advantage of your following during this terrible time. I've often noticed that a lot of people that buy for these rando Youtubers are actually on adjusted incomes. Their money to spend how they like, but it's crappy to take advantage of these folks.

I (usually) like John's channel and I enjoy following his weight loss updates. Lauren gets annoying when she pops in his videos too often, not gonna lie. I do not like that he felt he needed to lay down the law in a recent video and insist that everyone online who offers any ounce of criticism is a "bully". That's just immature thinking. If someone else (ie Priscilla) is blatantly lying about their success with weight loss/weight loss surgery, what is stopping people from pointing out the lies? What could possibly be wrong with asking for honesty?

• Heart
I (usually) like John's channel and I enjoy following his weight loss updates. Lauren gets annoying when she pops in his videos too often, not gonna lie. I do not like that he felt he needed to lay down the law in a recent video and insist that everyone online who offers any ounce of criticism is a "bully". That's just immature thinking. If someone else (ie Priscilla) is blatantly lying about their success with weight loss/weight loss surgery, what is stopping people from pointing out the lies? What could possibly be wrong with asking for honesty?
Narcissts can't handle criticism. Just like Asa. Lauren isn't exempt from criticism just because she's a pregnant woman. And the criticism about their kid is actually about their poor choices as parents. I almost think I'd enjoy watching them once a week or so if they took their daughter offline and weren't so nonchalant about obesity. Do they think she won't get bullied IRL from having her life put online? My kid would roll over and die if I talked about her farts to a bunch of strangers!!

I am soooo glad I came across this thread! I found and subbed to Lauren for a few months in late 2018/early 2019 through Keto (I had never heard about Asa and his family until I read this forum today). Even after the first few videos, there was just something about her that put me off...even now i'm not 100% sure what it is but she really started annoying me. I then started realising that she was cleeeearly not on Keto most of the time (which I have no issue with, I completely understand that food addiction runs deep and is VERY hard to break. I also dip with Keto so I didnt hold this against her at all) but what pissed me off about that was how she would still vlog and just not mention anything about Keto or food, which was completely fine until id watch video after video of be uploaded (I never expect every single one of her videos to be about Keto) and none of them would have anything to do with Keto...I dont know, it just felt very deceptive and its something I cant stand in Youtubers. I honestly felt like she was using her Keto subscribers to keep vlogging and keep the income coming in but because she wasn't addressing it ie "Frands, I need to let you know that im not on Keto right now" it just felt really wrong to me. The more she hid things, the less I watched.

Lauren then stopped Keto videos altogether so I unsubscribed. To be fair, she did at this point say that she had stopped Keto. I understand peoples lives change, people go on and off diets all the time but I was there for Keto so there was no point for me to stay subbed and she was still really, really annoying me lol. Every now and then (like today) I get bored and suddenly remember Lauren and look her up. Now I see she is not doing Keto at all and is pregnant haha.

On the other hand, I really like John! He seems so genuine and I can tell something has changed in him mentally since the last time I watched them which has lead to his weight loss. Im now subbed to John but not Lauren haha.

I love that I cant vent here! haha :D :D

@Interspaced - All very good points.
She's the twin to ๐Ÿ–, from Fathering Autism in every way.
I am not a fan of hers. At all.
Lauren is such a witch to John and i used to kinda feel sorry for him but he quit his job and I lost respect for him. Sympathy too.
If he is ok not being the man of the house and having a 400lb momster push him around, that's his business. ๐Ÿ˜›.
I just can't get on the John bandwagon. Or support 2 lazy, uninspiring people who think it's ok to not work and live off of others.

@Interspaced - All very good points.
She's the twin to ๐Ÿ–, from Fathering Autism in every way.
I am not a fan of hers. At all.
Lauren is such a witch to John and i used to kinda feel sorry for him but he quit his job and I lost respect for him. Sympathy too.
If he is ok not being the man of the house and having a 400lb momster push him around, that's his business. ๐Ÿ˜›.
I just can't get on the John bandwagon. Or support 2 lazy, uninspiring people who think it's ok to not work and live off of others.
YES! Lauren bothers me mostly because she will be a complete witch on John's videos and disguise it as 'humor'. It really rubs me the wrong way. I liked John's channel at first and I am glad he is doing well...but lately he has been doing a lot of clickbait-y titles and I just don't know if I can do it anymore. Part of me is excited and encouraged by his efforts, but then I feel like they think anyone who clicks on a video is 'falling' for their clickbait. I usually actively avoid that kind of stuff because I can see right through it. I try to follow people online who I think are as genuine as they can be. I felt like John was doing that but then quickly changed after he got a few thousand subscribers.

Reactions: 2
Why did everyone stop talking about Lauren?
I suffered through a recent video where she was once again sounding unthankful and dissatisfied with her little house as she discussed having a beard.
Poor Ella. Not picking on a child here, just stating a fact. She's growing. A lot. I wonder if she still has access to food up to 15 times per day like she did a few months ago. It sure looks like she does.
I pointed out how much food was available to her in a day a few threads ago. Unbelievable amounts and a lot of sugar.
I am glad John proved me wrong so far with his weightloss but I doubt it will last. Lauren will see to it that she's not the only 450lb person in that house. I just have a feeling.
Stay tuned!

• Haha
Jumped onto here from the other related site with the scammers. Iโ€™m so sick of them and their lies, I need a break. Iโ€™ve watched Lauren a handful of times. Now that there is a newborn, maybe the attitude will be more positive. Hoping. Hello everyone! Some of your names are quite familiar!

She is a ๐Ÿ–cilla wannabe. Copying every single thing (within her budget) that she can to be like her.
She even had dental work done within days of her hero. Who does this kind of tit?
Like their friends, the Hambeasts, Lauren starts many different things but never follows through. Like going on daily walks.
Sound familiar?
Lauren overfeeds herself and her kid. Mostly with sugar. Everytime you see the kid she's got an adult sized sugary juice drink or eating popcicles!
She's 7 years old and already at risk for many health problems.
IMO.
Time will tell by how much Lauren films Ella and the new baby Everett. If Lauren films them a lot then she sucks. If she sticks to filming her kids less as she has been doing then I will respect her for that. She must have seen all the heat on YouTube about filming kids for content. So maybe she could be reformed and lockdown has taught her some stuff about being a decent human being. #kidscantconsent

Reactions: 2