Lauren Brazee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally a Lauren Brazee thread. Please keep going as she hopefully sees this one day and realizes things. Ella seems to be too much for her yet she and John want another kid. Isn't obesity one leading cause in birthing an autistic child? Their weight is out of control, like sloppy out of control. They need at least one year of hard exercise and clean eating before even thinking of getting pregnant. Ella is adorable but she is most definitely packing on the pounds. That makes me nervous because being chubby as a kid doesn't always end up in confident adults re: her own parents. Poor thing

And John quitting his job to help Lauren..... help lauren with what? She's home all day while Ella is at school. John has mentioned depression in the past and even made a few videos about it. The last thing he should've done was quit a job to be in the house all day. That whole idea is cringe and made me lose respect for them as a family

Also, Lauren's mom gets on my last nerve. Shes always "yesing" lauren making her feel like shes so smart and grand. They're super emotional about autism, almost to the point where it is annoying. Can we give Lauren's mom a makeover? I'm getting lesbian vibes
I still don't know what John is doing since quitting his job. Can't find a vlog of his?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lauren and her mom just did podcast and Lauren admitted John would still be working because his govt job was considered essential. All these Youtubers whose husbands quit to “help” with Youtube videos are now regretting making such an impulsive decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lauren and her mom just did podcast and Lauren admitted John would still be working because his govt job was considered essential. All these Youtubers whose husbands quit to “help” with Youtube videos are now regretting making such an impulsive decision.
What exactly does John do as a job on line now. Does he have a vlog?

Reactions: 1
John hangs out with Lauren all day. When school was in he was getting Ella back and forth to school. Basically he has nothing to do. That would drive most men crazy but not him he’s on the Youtube train right into debt and boredom. Makes no sense how he could have been ok with not working. Lazy I guess.

Reactions: 4
These 2 hambeasts don't have a clue.
Quitting your government job to stay home and play YouTube star with your delusional wife, was beyond stupid.
IMO.
All I've seen him do is mimic Trump and be a cuck to Lauren.
Those 2 "skills" will not get him very far.
IMO.

• Haha
What exactly does John do as a job on line now. Does he have a vlog?
I guess nobody knows, lol.

Ella is barely verbal. Although she has made great progress, she uses echolalia most often. If she initiates a conversation, it is usually to demand something and with only a couple words. The parents would have to work hard to find a public school program that would successfully integrate her with nt children.
I will say that Ella has come a very long way considering she didn't speak at all a few years ago. I give them credit for constantly talking to her. I see her learning more and more all the time. At least she knows what going on and idn't a brat like Absent is. Most of A's "stims" are just an excuse for bad behavior to get her way. And she usually does since A&P can't control her. They just blame everything on Autism. So much easier.

Her channel started as a keto journey. Then the videos started going more towards autism and meet ups with the Maass family. I liked Lauren in the beginning but she’s literally all over the place.
I like Lauren too, but I think the best thing she could do right now is distance herself from A$P. She is starting to act like them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I guess nobody knows, lol.

I will say that Ella has come a very long way considering she didn't speak at all a few years ago. I give them credit for constantly talking to her. I see her learning more and more all the time. At least she knows what going on and idn't a brat like Absent is. Most of A's "stims" are just an excuse for bad behavior to get her way. And she usually does since A&P can't control her. They just blame everything on Autism. So much easier.

I like Lauren too, but I think the best thing she could do right now is distance herself from A$P. She is starting to act like them.
If she's smart at all she will get rid of the association with the hambeasts.
But she won't.
She's been copying her style for a very long time.
Even down to going to the dentist the same week.
I started out liking her.
Then I saw her copying her twin sister, 🐖.
That was all I needed to change my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is literally doing everything 🐖 is doing!! 😄😄
Suddenly out of nowhere the kid is asking for food non stop. Just like Abbie!! Imagine that!!!
Cooking with her kid.
Going out to the grocery store!!!
Being in the pool!!
That overweight child gets 5 scheduled snacks a day. Veggie straws! Those aren't full of chemicals and salt. 😄
Then inbetween 5 snacks.. She can go to the snack bowl anytime she wants. Apples, (sugar) some sort of processed drink or yogart...and maybe raisins?
That child has the ability to eat literally 14 times a day. 5 snacks. 6 inbetween snacks. 3 regular meals. 14 times
No they aren't contributing to her juvenile diabetes or.childhood obesity.
John has a "stress rash" 😄
I can't imagine why.
😄😄😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
This was the ONLY vlog of Laurens I ever watched. I think at one point Asa linked it or something, because even though I knew of her through FA I had no interest in following her after the vlog Asa posted of her at their old house to take "lessons" from Asa about vlogging. It was clear then she isnt about a message, she wants this as an easy job...but I digress lol...that one vlog did it for me. I thought her mothers over-the-top crying and yelling about people staring at Ella melting down was ridic. Another "She can go anywhere and behave any way, and how dare anyone act like it isnt normal and acceptable" crap. Take a pill Grandma....the kid was sitting right there, listening as you made excuses and had your own meltdown. Not helpful.
Suddenly out of nowhere the kid is asking for food non stop. Just like Abbie!! Imagine that!!!
Cooking with her kid.
Being in the pool!!
That overweight child gets 5 scheduled snacks a day. Veggie straws! Those aren't full of chemicals and salt. 😄
Then inbetween 5 snacks.. She can go to the snack bowl anytime she wants. Apples, (sugar) some sort of processed drink or yogart...and maybe raisins?
That child has the ability to eat literally 14 times a day. 5 snacks. 6 inbetween snacks. 3 regular meals. 14 times
I can't imagine why.
😄😄😄
they gave Ab 3 snacks within thd course of 10 min yesterday. One bar was hers, one she found (stole) and then 5 min. later she signed for a snack and he went in and got her a bowl of some kind of chocolate candy stuff.

Cooking with her kid.
Being in the pool!!
I can't imagine why.
😄😄😄
Lauren was modeling clothese for Glitzy Girls for a while, and they even flew her out to LA two or 3 times to do it. They have larger sizes but are pretty expensive. But way nicer than Lane Bryant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
they gave Ab 3 snacks within thd course of 10 min yesterday. One bar was hers, one she found (stole) and then 5 min. later she signed for a snack and he went in and got her a bowl of some kind of chocolate candy stuff.

Lauren was modeling clothese for Glitzy Girls for a while, and they even flew her out to LA two or 3 times to do it. They have larger sizes but are pretty expensive. But way nicer than Lane Bryant.
I bet John has a stress rash. He have up good solid income to support his family to stay home all day and do nothing. I took a look on site called Social Blade that gives analytics of youtubers. According to what it says Lauren’s Youtube channel at most made $15,000 for year. How in the hell did they think they could support a family of 3 on that?? Very poor financial planning in their part.

Are they even making enough money from YouTube for him to quit is job?
so did he quit or not? Or is he just working from home?

somehow she gotta get them coins lol. Gotta admit she’s a little prettier than 🐖

Reactions: 6
Why does she always post pictures of her house? It's nothing special. She always has to show us when she cleaned. Also I have no idea still as to why John would chose to stay home. You know they must've had a pretty lengthy discussion about what was gonna happen come January 1st. Obviously the job he had before he quit wasnt the hardest considering it doesnt look like he moved much. Now he is Lauren's witch! For a channel that is totally copying fathering autism. Lauren's video titles and the way she edits the thumbnails are over board. It's like Priscilla gave her a lesson on how to clickbait for views

• Heart
Why does she always post pictures of her house? It's nothing special. She always has to show us when she cleaned. Also I have no idea still as to why John would chose to stay home. You know they must've had a pretty lengthy discussion about what was gonna happen come January 1st. Obviously the job he had before he quit wasnt the hardest considering it doesnt look like he moved much. Now he is Lauren's witch! For a channel that is totally copying fathering autism. Lauren's video titles and the way she edits the thumbnails are over board. It's like Priscilla gave her a lesson on how to clickbait for views
100%.
Or Assa gave her tips.
I wonder if they would ever sneak off together?
Lauren is rather rude to John, saying snarky things at every opportunity and she seems almost giddy around Assa.
I don't understand the deal about their house either.
I do think she dreams of the day when she can show off her own historic home with a cement pond, just like her heroes.
I do not think her channel will ever get large enough for that. She makes a very minimal amount now with so few subscribers.
IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100%.
Or Assa gave her tips.
Lauren is rather rude to John, saying snarky things at every opportunity and she seems almost giddy around Assa.
I do think she dreams of the day when she can show off her own historic home with a cement pond, just like her heroes.
I do not think her channel will ever get large enough for that. She makes a very minimal amount now with so few subscribers.
IMO
Agreed. If you look up on Socialblade it appears she is only bringing in $2,000 a month at best. Of course, I’m sure the house their in is paid for since it belonged to her grandmother so probably has no mortgage or rent. Still its not that much for a family of 3. He should have kept that job.

• Heart
Agreed. If you look up on Socialblade it appears she is only bringing in $2,000 a month at best. Of course, I’m sure the house their in is paid for since it belonged to her grandmother so probably has no mortgage or rent. Still its not that much for a family of 3. He should have kept that job.
Exactly.
Has anyone figured out what exactly it is John is doing now that he's home all the time? 😀

Reactions: 2
100%.
Or Assa gave her tips.
IMO
I think she feels giddy around Asshat because she knows they have youtube "fame" and the fact that she gets to even be around them makes her happy. Granted I do believe they have a nice friendship but its solely based on autism. I've always wanted to make comments on how annoying it must be for ella and abbie to have cameras in their face 247. They already have it hard enough trying to figure out this world, having a big camera shoved in your face when you think you're spending quality time with your parents must suck

• Heart
I think she feels giddy around Asshat because she knows they have youtube "fame" and the fact that she gets to even be around them makes her happy. Granted I do believe they have a nice friendship but its solely based on autism. I've always wanted to make comments on how annoying it must be for ella and abbie to have cameras in their face 247. They already have it hard enough trying to figure out this world, having a big camera shoved in your face when you think you're spending quality time with your parents must suck
Yeah but you know how they handle comments that aren't kissing their asses...and those rabid fans of theirs! It's like a cult.
It's really a shame that Lauren is so star struck by them. If she had just kept to herself she may have more success. Trying to ride coat tails never works out well.
Why in the world does she feed her overweight kid 12- 13 times per day?
It's sugary unhealthy crap too.
I just do not understand her at all.

• Heart
Lauren really seems to have self esteem and comparing herself and life to 🐖cilla's issues.
She stated her backyard looked like "white trash". Then later stated welcome to the live stream...the most boring thing you've ever seen in your life.
She really seems to not be thankful or appreciate her life at all.
But she's so up 🐖's ass and it's dark up there, she can't see the light.
I can't feel bad for her.
That husband of hers is just an odd duck. I guess I can feel kinda bad for him. He has to live with Lauren's constant bitching and complaining but he's the one who quit his job to be around it 24/7.
If the environment at his job was toxic he should have done the adult thing and found a new job before he quit.
That child eating over 10 times a day still just blows my mind.
Opinions about them or their buddies does not equal hate.
Just sayin' my opinion.
😀

• Haha
Lauren really seems to have self esteem and comparing herself and life to 🐖cilla's issues.
She stated her backyard looked like "white trash". Then later stated welcome to the live stream...the most boring thing you've ever seen in your life.
She really seems to not be thankful or appreciate her life at all.
But she's so up 🐖's ass and it's dark up there, she can't see the light.
I can't feel bad for her.
That husband of hers is just an odd duck. I guess I can feel kinda bad for him. He has to live with Lauren's constant bitching and complaining but he's the one who quit his job to be around it 24/7.
If the environment at his job was toxic he should have done the adult thing and found a new job before he quit.
That child eating over 10 times a day still just blows my mind.
Opinions about them or their buddies does not equal hate.
Just sayin' my opinion.
😀
He is an odd duck. I caught about a minute of their live stream today and just scrolled along. Their high and low moods are drastic. They probably came on live to see if anyone would spare a couple bucks thru super chat

• Heart
I find it funny that she think it would be irresponsible for her to try for a baby during the current crisis. Gurrrl is morbid obese, it's irresponsible to her whole family and future child to get pregnant in that state.
I hate how she HAD to mention she was on a LOW DOSE SSRI for her anxiety, no one cares about that except you love. She really needs a proper job that doesn't require her to focus so much on herself.

• Heart