Lauren Brazee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I can’t even finish watching a vlog cause she just annoys me and I have to stop watching. Is it me or she’s getting bigger by the day? I read a comment cause I didn’t even watch the vlog where they were congratulating her for loosing 9lbs but from where? I don’t see I see her going up

Reactions: 3
And they got her not one but two Furbies one I think was from someone but still how give there kid two and she eats a lot of candy my son has autism and eat better then that kid love is veg it not the kid fault it the mom and dads push mor water with lemon or lime that’s my son favourite and oats milk

I agree I can’t even finish watching a vlog cause she just annoys me and I have to stop watching. Is it me or she’s getting bigger by the day? I read a comment cause I didn’t even watch the vlog where they were congratulating her for loosing 9lbs but from where? I don’t see I see her going up
I’m trying to loss it if I could go to the gym I would but I can’t spend that kind of money one a gym so I’m going the best I can it’s hard but if I had away to go I would be there a lot I love working out I listen to my books and do my bike for 30 minutes for 3 or more time a week but so weeks I can’t do to kids but I made up for it buy doing homework

Reactions: 2
Can anyone describe Florida’s public school system? I don’t understand why they are opting Ella out of public school to be in a small center based ABA program. What academics do they do at the ABA program? Wouldn’t a child like Ella get a lot more out of being around typical students than 1 or 2 other kids at the center all day.

Can anyone describe Florida’s public school system? I don’t understand why they are opting Ella out of public school to be in a small center based ABA program. What academics do they do at the ABA program? Wouldn’t a child like Ella get a lot more out of being around typical students than 1 or 2 other kids at the center all day.
Ella is barely verbal. Although she has made great progress, she uses echolalia most often. If she initiates a conversation, it is usually to demand something and with only a couple words. The parents would have to work hard to find a public school program that would successfully integrate her with nt children.

Reactions: 4
I’m trying to loss it if I could go to the gym I would but I can’t spend that kind of money one a gym so I’m going the best I can it’s hard but if I had away to go I would be there a lot I love working out I listen to my books and do my bike for 30 minutes for 3 or more time a week but so weeks I can’t do to kids but I made up for it buy doing homework
[/QUOTE]
That’s what matters that you try. I’m big but not that big and I try to do healthy eating and cutting soda and bread that helps too. Keep up the good job even a 30 minute walk works

Her vlogs are super boring. She is super annoying. And she is super big! Nuff said! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So husband quits his job to vlog, so they don't have any Medical Insurance now. And they want to have another baby? What the hell?

Reactions: 7
Yep. They want to “live their best life” as she puts it without putting in the work. Just shows they have really bad work ethics and no common sense. I retired last year after putting in 25 Yrs with govt agency and was told by all my co workers who were all around 30 how “lucky” I was to be retiring. I told them luck had nothing to do with it. Worked hard for many many years to get to this point. Have to pay your dues, something they don’t get. They are way too young to think they can just glide thru life without putting in work.

• Heart
Lauren feeds that kid so much sugar and candy it's unreal.
In the 15 minutes of video you can count at least 3 different sugary foods and that's just on a light day.
I think Lauren wants a mini her.
At the rate she's going she will get her wish!
In my opinion.

• Wow
Agreed. I have a few acquaintances who have children on the spectrum and they are very careful with their diet. Apparently they feel what they eat does have effect on dealing with autism. Whether she had autism or not appears not very healthy diet. Both her and hubby struggle with theirs so not surprised they don’t try and have her eat healthier.

Reactions: 6
I think I saw one morning breakfast that consisted of bacon, sausage and some other kind of fatty meat plus 12 eggs all on top of cauliflower rice. And I think they drank some bacon grease for their keto diet. My goodness get out and exercise and eat a healthy well balanced diet.

• Haha
Lauren is just nasty.
She's making lunch for the girl and repositions her top knot and didn't wash her hands.
She had the nerve to talk tit and accuse a random man at the bank picking his nose then touching the bank tube thingy.
You know that hair is nasty!!!
That husband of hers really needs a personality.
He seems kind enough but damn he has no personality that I have noticed.
I am shocked she doesn't have a bottle of that $48.00 hand sanitizer that her bestie has been pushing non stop on her channels.
I wish she would stop saying how exhausted
She is.
Nobody cares.
In my opinion.

• Haha
Lauren is just nasty.
She's making lunch for the girl and repositions her top knot and didn't wash her hands.
She had the nerve to talk tit and accuse a random man at the bank picking his nose then touching the bank tube thingy.
You know that hair is nasty!!!
That husband of hers really needs a personality.
He seems kind enough but damn he has no personality that I have noticed.
I am shocked she doesn't have a bottle of that $48.00 hand sanitizer that her bestie has been pushing non stop on her channels.
I wish she would stop saying how exhausted
She is.
Nobody cares.
In my opinion.
I like how Lauren picked up her cheap but very effective hanitizer in her car and showed what she uses. She,s honest at least and doesn't seem like a fake.

In today's vlog she's copying her BFF's style.
Putting her winter clothes on Poshmark.
🐖 did the same thing when they were living in the other house and were "poor".
Lauren continues to talk about social distancing...yet runs over to her mother's pool daily. Risking infecting her and her dad who appear to be over age 60.
While I'm on the subject of stupidity...
Feed that kid more sugar!
She hasn't succeeded in giving her diabetes quite yet but she will.
IMO

Finally a Lauren Brazee thread. Please keep going as she hopefully sees this one day and realizes things. Ella seems to be too much for her yet she and John want another kid. Isn't obesity one leading cause in birthing an autistic child? Their weight is out of control, like sloppy out of control. They need at least one year of hard exercise and clean eating before even thinking of getting pregnant. Ella is adorable but she is most definitely packing on the pounds. That makes me nervous because being chubby as a kid doesn't always end up in confident adults re: her own parents. Poor thing

And John quitting his job to help Lauren..... help lauren with what? She's home all day while Ella is at school. John has mentioned depression in the past and even made a few videos about it. The last thing he should've done was quit a job to be in the house all day. That whole idea is cringe and made me lose respect for them as a family

Also, Lauren's mom gets on my last nerve. Shes always "yesing" lauren making her feel like shes so smart and grand. They're super emotional about autism, almost to the point where it is annoying. Can we give Lauren's mom a makeover? I'm getting lesbian vibes

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Working out?
Really?
That was hard to watch 5 seconds of.
She said "let's make that a thing".
What?
I thought it was already a thing by then going to the gym?
I swear she is just as bad as 🐖cilla and Assa.
Outright lying and never following through on anything!
All of these people are ignorant af.
And their kids are well on their way for a lifetime of health problems.
Mainly diabetes from all the sugar they consume.
IMO

What gets me about this chick? She has vlogs about how to get around and go places when you are fat. Seriously?

I hope she has one where she stresses to overweight people the importance of buying yourself 2 seats to fly anywhere. ;)
Her channel started as a keto journey. Then the videos started going more towards autism and meet ups with the Maass family. I liked Lauren in the beginning but she’s literally all over the place.