Lauraslittlelocket

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth is she an influencer! She rarely engages with her followers! Another two-faced blogger!

Reactions: 1
How on earth is she an influencer! She rarely engages with her followers! Another two-faced blogger!
Ahh yes. Agreed. I blocked her she kept coming up as suggested and I was tired of seeing her annoying facial expression. I messaged her a few times as well, very friendly asking about fashion and completely ignored me. Also commented as well and completely ignored me. Isnt she doing a campaign with Candice Brathwaite? Isnt she too white for Candice?????

Can I ask something about this influencer.

Now while I do like her outfits, how does she keep on top of it all? It seems like she’s got every latest trend piece in a swarm and then a pile of photos and then the next day it’s the newest pieces from another brand. Surely they can’t all be sending them to her. And how is she even funding that house? She’s only just moved in and it’s literally already sorted. How is she making money for all this? It’s absolutely mental

Wondered if there was a thread on her. I really liked her a while back but her numbers make no sense. She reached 200k way too quickly and when you look at her followers a load of them are bots :unsure: There are influencers who have been around a lot longer than her with a much bigger presence and are at nowhere near her numbers. I don't get it 🤷‍♀️

I have wondered for a while now what the fuss is with this one, how has she got so many followers?! Good to know I’m not the only one thinking. She’s SO dull!

Reactions: 2
She is so dull and not very engaging with her followers either. When I think of influencers who are a lot more well known, have done way more with huge brands and have way less followers then her. It seems she came out of nowhere and suddenly is at 200K - definitely doesn't add up.

She is so dull and not very engaging with her followers either. When I think of influencers who are a lot more well known, have done way more with huge brands and have way less followers then her. It seems she came out of nowhere and suddenly is at 200K - definitely doesn't add up.
She must be shopping like no tomorrow because she’s got everything shops have to offer.

I used to follow her but I stopped because she really really annoys me. Never ever replied to me. Spends so much and is gifted so much. I was just jealous all the time. She was everywhere. Its selfish I know but I guess you have to stop following those who make you feel like crap.

Her content is so boring and beige, I know natural colours are in but I feel she isn't showing any of her personality as everything she owns is 'on-trend'.

She is so boring and bland. She also has one of the worst engagements for someone with such a big following. On Social Blade its 2.06% That is terrible! Its so obvious she has bought her following.

Hate it when people like her try to cheat and brands work with her. Yet there's loads of much better influencers who don't cheat with way way higher engagement. I don't understand how brands can't see her low engagement and not question it?

She is so boring and bland. She also has one of the worst engagements for someone with such a big following. On Social Blade its 2.06% That is terrible! Its so obvious she has bought her following.

Hate it when people like her try to cheat and brands work with her. Yet there's loads of much better influencers who don't cheat with way way higher engagement. I don't understand how brands can't see her low engagement and not question it?
This is what I mean.

So basically she’s with someone with money or she’s come into money somehow because we all know hair dressing doesn’t pay shambles.

And she’s bought piles of followers, buys whatever is out straight away, hounds brands to work with her and she’s gifted piles of stuff. If she wasn’t white, petite and blonde, there’s no way brands would be dishing her the stuff she’s getting. Let’s be honest, you benefit if you fit in that mould.

I like her clothes and things, I could never wear anything that beige or white haha, but I feel as if she always looks miserable/dead inside in her pics.

Like you're raking it in, enough of the glaiket expression

Her content is so boring and beige, I know natural colours are in but I feel she isn't showing any of her personality as everything she owns is 'on-trend'.
That is her personality - boring and beige, so I guess she's showing it off quite well!

I followed her a year or two ago because I did quite like her style to begin with but bloody hell she is DULL. And the CONSTANT unboxing of stuff that she'd been sent by brands was a total turnoff and was what caused me to unfollow in the end. I hate seeing greedy overconsumption. Like, do you really need a box of 12 MAC lipsticks? How much of that stuff is sitting in a drawer somewhere completely unused?

I think a lot of influencers used to do this but then started to realise it was quite unappealing for followers to see things constantly gifted to them when we have to pay for everything ourselves and have since toned it down (thinking about people like Erica Davies, Alex Stedman, etc).